Bill: RP-Law: Constitutional amendment: Rav Aluf Act
Votes: This bill is a resolution. It requires more yes votes than no votes. This bill will not pass any sooner than the deadline.
Voting deadline: July 4127
|1. The head of the military, police and border toops of Beiteynu shall bear the titel of "rav aluf" and must be one person. He shall have the right to participate in every seating of a constitutional organ.|
1.1 The rav aluf must come from the region of Tadraki and is chosen by the party with the relative majority there in the last election. The term length of the rav aluf is 10 years and he remains in power when not otherwise stated.
1.2 All personnel of the military and police is to be sworn on the person of the "rav aluf". The rav aluf remains head of these forces under all cirumstance.
2. The military and police shall have an own judical system. Members of the military and police are only subject to the verdicts of these military and police courts.
3. The military and police have the right to undertake steps to ensure the conservative nature of Beiteynu.
4. There shall be no overseight over the military and police and its activities by any official or unofficial body.
5. This is a constitutional amendment and can only be passed/changed/abolished by a 2/3 majority in the Knesset.
6. This ambendment shall substitute the old ambendment "RP-Law: Constitutional amendment: Military Rights Act"
These messages have been posted to debate on this bill:subscribe to this discussion - unsubscribe
Total Seats: 695
Total Seats: 0
Total Seats: 0
|Random fact: If you want to leave Particracy, please inactivate yourself on your user page to save the moderation team some time.|
|Random quote: "While we may not always agree it is my hope that we may always be civil." � Jonathan Clarke, former Hutorian Senator|