Bill: Establishment of RP Laws
Votes: This bill is a resolution. It requires more yes votes than no votes. This bill will not pass any sooner than the deadline.
Voting deadline: December 4712
1. Question Hour.
Period during a normal day in the Assembly whereby questions, queries and aspersions are raised against ministers, ministries or even the entire Cabinet.
2. Zero Hour.
Period During a normal day in the Assembly whereby issues of national importance are raised.
3. Special Hour.
A special session of the Assembly whereby non-ministerial parliamentarians are summoned to justify their acts, decisions and policies and also whereby submission of clarification on a certain policy is solicited from a ministry.
Rules and Regulations:
1. Question Hour:
When the Head of The State Simmons the Assembly, the first hour of the day is considered as the time stipulated fir questioning.
A. Questions are of two types:
(A) Point of Clarification:
A non-ministerial parliamentarian may raise a POC against a desired ministry/minister whereby he/she may implore the same to dispel certain doubts the parliamentarian possesses regarding certain declarations or policies or statements of the same.
(B) Point of Information:
This point is raised to obtain information on any issue of public importance, excluding justification of policies which falls under POC.
A. The member seeking to raise the aforementioned points must notify the Speaker,in writing, of the same, preferably an hour before the HOS summons the Assembly.
B. Questions raised without prior permission shall not be entertained.
C. The ministers/ministry is compelled to reply to the queries in not more than a day(if demanded orally) or not more than a week(if demanded in writing.)
D. Failure at replying within the stipulated time shall result in official censuring of the Ministry in question.
2. Zero Hour
After the Question Hour has elapsed, the Zero Hour commences.
1. Any non-ministerial parliamentarian May raise an issue if national importance and implore the government to take cognisance of the same.
2. No prior notification is necessary.
3. A maximum of 10 issues can be raised.
4. The government is not bound to take cognisance of the issues and may choose to reply to the same,if necessary.
3. Special Hour.
1. Only the Cabinet can call for a Slecial Hour Session.
2. The calling Cabinet has to specify the reasons of the summoning and lay down clearly all its aspersions and allegation;
3. The parliamentarian in question has to present his arguments and answer all criticisms levelled against him/her within either one day or as establishe by consensus.
1. The Head of State May summon/prorogue session as he or she pleases.
These messages have been posted to debate on this bill:
|Date||16:00:10, May 21, 2019 CET||From||Social Democratic Party of Havu||To||Debating the Establishment of RP Laws|
|Message||Suggestions are welcomed.|
|Date||06:58:31, February 17, 2020 CET||From||Moderation||To||Debating the Establishment of RP Laws|
subscribe to this discussion - unsubscribe
Total Seats: 0
Total Seats: 300
Total Seats: 0
|Random fact: In general, role-play requires the consent of all players.|
|Random quote: "A theory that seems to explain everything is just as good at explaining nothing"- Christopher Hitchens|