World Peace Society[?]
- that War is NOT good for anybody
- that War is destructive to life, economies, and environment
- that there is NO bad peace
We work for
- Sustainable Peace across the Terra
- Regional Stability
- Decrease of Military Size
We are against
- Unjustified, Aggressive, Imperialist War
- Provocative Military Action
- Unnecessarily Inhumane Weapons
This organization was founded by the Populist Islamic Workers' League in January 2113.
There are three levels of membership:
- Candidate: any party can apply for candidacy in a party organization.
- Full: a candidate can be made full member by being promoted by a party of the leadership.
- Leadership: a party that has leadership level has the authority of promoting or demoting other parties up to the full level.
This organization has 832 member parties.
|Kirlawan People's Justice Party||Leadership|
|Kaminskiist Worker's Reform Front||Full|
|Parti Nationaliste ð||Full|
|Unity Labour Party||Full|
|Konfessionelle Historische Union||Candidate|
|Partido Comunista Popular de Egelion||Candidate|
|Partido da RepÃºblica||Candidate|
|Secularist, Socialist Party of Baltusia||Candidate|
|WrnukaÃ©k GrnÃ¡ Prta (WGP) ð¼||Candidate|
Membership of this organization is divided over the following nations:
|Random fact: In order for a Cabinet bill to pass, more than half of the legislature must vote for it and all of the parties included in the proposed Cabinet must support it. If your nation has a Head of State who is also the Head of Government, then the party controlling this character must also vote for the bill, since the Head of Government is also a member of the Cabinet. If any of these requirements are not met, the bill will not pass.|
|Random quote: "The essential ingredient of politics is timing." ï¿½ Pierre Trudeau|