|The Right-Wing brotherhood is an umbrella organization that promotes and defends right-wing parties throughout Terra. |
- Corporation between right-wing parties on a global scale.
- Promote right wing ideals such as; Traditional Governments weather that be Republican or Monarchical, Conservatism, Fascism, Radical Nationalism, , and Religious Rights.
- Helping brother parties to gain or remain in power.
- Funding and organizing patriotic Militia that would neutralize the threat coming from any left wing or communist parties/states.
In Order to receive promotions you must be an active member and help us guide others to our Brotherhood.
Recognized and Funded Militia Forces:
Endralon: United Royal Legionaries-ð A KirÃ¡lyi HÃ¡z Syldavia
This organization was founded by the Fatherland Republic in March 3728.
There are three levels of membership:
- Candidate: any party can apply for candidacy in a party organization.
- Full: a candidate can be made full member by being promoted by a party of the leadership.
- Leadership: a party that has leadership level has the authority of promoting or demoting other parties up to the full level.
This organization has 283 member parties.
|ð A KirÃ¡lyi HÃ¡z Syldavia||Leadership|
|Militaristisch Monarchistische Partei||Leadership|
|Confederal Freedom Party||Full|
|Conservative party of Likatonia||Full|
|Hosian National Party||Full|
|JiyÅ« Party of Sekowo (èªç±å )||Full|
|Komitee van die Nasionale Herstel||Full|
|National Republican Party||Full|
|New Dawn League||Full|
|Partito Nazionale Democratico||Full|
|National Peopleâs Front||Candidate|
Membership of this organization is divided over the following nations:
|Random fact: Parties have the ability to endorse another party's candidate for the Head of State election (if there is one). This adds a strategic element to the elections.|
|Random quote: "If democracy is ever to be threatened, it will not be by revolutionary groups burning government offices and occupying the broadcasting and newspaper offices of the world. It will come from disenchantment, cynicism and despair caused by the realization that the New World Order means we are all to be managed and not represented." Tony Benn|