|The Right-Wing brotherhood is an umbrella organization that promotes and defends right-wing parties throughout Terra. |
- Corporation between right-wing parties on a global scale.
- Promote right wing ideals such as; Traditional Governments weather that be Republican or Monarchical, Conservatism, Fascism, Radical Nationalism, , and Religious Rights.
- Helping brother parties to gain or remain in power.
- Funding and organizing patriotic Militia that would neutralize the threat coming from any left wing or communist parties/states.
In Order to receive promotions you must be an active member and help us guide others to our Brotherhood.
Recognized and Funded Militia Forces:
Endralon: United Royal Legionaries-ð A KirÃ¡lyi HÃ¡z Syldavia
This organization was founded by the Fatherland Republic in March 3728.
There are three levels of membership:
- Candidate: any party can apply for candidacy in a party organization.
- Full: a candidate can be made full member by being promoted by a party of the leadership.
- Leadership: a party that has leadership level has the authority of promoting or demoting other parties up to the full level.
This organization has 299 member parties.
|ð A KirÃ¡lyi HÃ¡z Syldavia||Leadership|
|Conservative party of Likatonia||Full|
|JiyÅ« Party of Sekowo (èªç±å )||Full|
|National Esoteric Party||Full|
|National Republican Party||Full|
|Natsional'naya Konservativnaya Partiya||Full|
|Republican Party - Paleoconservatives||Full|
|Sunrise Party í´ëì´ë¹||Full|
|Luthori Union of Fascists||Candidate|
Membership of this organization is divided over the following nations:
|Random fact: Moderation will not approve a Cultural Protocol request within the first 48 hours of it being requested. This is in order to give other players a chance to query the proposed changes, if they wish to do so. Moderation may be approached for advice on a proposed change, but any advice proffered should always be understood under the provisio that no final decision will be made until at least 48 hours after the request has been formally submitted for approval.|
|Random quote: "Liberty is not a means to a higher political end. It is itself the highest political end." Lord Acton|