The Partisan's Rifle[?]
|We support the action of revolution, that of both political and violent. As Partisans' we shall conquer cities, the Red-Flag forever flying, until the day the human race stops marching.|
You must follow some sort of Revolutionary Socialism in order to be accepted in the PR.
"There shall be no backing down the Partisans are at the gates of the Palace, the right trembles, we stand as comrades, for democracy!"
1. Your party must be labeled Far-Left by the Vanguards to be accepted.
2. We shall never back down when revolution begins as such we will support revolutions around the world with monetary aid. This is expected of all member parties, besides those in revolution them selves.
3. There will be a Revolutionary board of 4 parties in which will act as International Forces of Communism
4. Democracy, both in republicanism, direct democracy, consitutional monarchy, and one-party democracy, are the only form of government that should be accepted by the Partisans
Revolutionary Vanguards (International Reps of Communism)
1. Left Kalistan-National Metzist Caucus
2. Revolutionary Anarcho-Communist Party
3. Sozialistische Einheitspartei Dundorfs
"The proletarians have nothing to lose except their chains!"~The Communist Manifesto
This organization was founded by the Freeborn Luthorians/Freeborn Coalition in July 3989.
There are three levels of membership:
- Candidate: any party can apply for candidacy in a party organization.
- Full: a candidate can be made full member by being promoted by a party of the leadership.
- Leadership: a party that has leadership level has the authority of promoting or demoting other parties up to the full level.
This organization has 19 member parties.
|Revolutionary Anarcho-communist Party||Leadership|
|Sozialistische Einheitspartei Dundorfs||Leadership|
|Reformed Liberal Democratic Party||Full|
Membership of this organization is divided over the following nations:
|Random fact: In order for a Cabinet bill to pass, more than half of the legislature must vote for it and all of the parties included in the proposed Cabinet must support it. If your nation has a Head of State who is also the Head of Government, then the party controlling this character must also vote for the bill, since the Head of Government is also a member of the Cabinet. If any of these requirements are not met, the bill will not pass.|
|Random quote: "We must face the fact that the preservation of individual freedom is incompatible with a full satisfaction of our views of distributive justice." - Friedrich August von Hayek|