The Partisan's Rifle[?]
|We support the action of revolution, that of both political and violent. As Partisans' we shall conquer cities, the Red-Flag forever flying, until the day the human race stops marching.|
You must follow some sort of Revolutionary Socialism in order to be accepted in the PR.
"There shall be no backing down the Partisans are at the gates of the Palace, the right trembles, we stand as comrades, for democracy!"
1. Your party must be labeled Far-Left by the Vanguards to be accepted.
2. We shall never back down when revolution begins as such we will support revolutions around the world with monetary aid. This is expected of all member parties, besides those in revolution them selves.
3. There will be a Revolutionary board of 4 parties in which will act as International Forces of Communism
4. Democracy, both in republicanism, direct democracy, consitutional monarchy, and one-party democracy, are the only form of government that should be accepted by the Partisans
Revolutionary Vanguards (International Reps of Communism)
1. Left Kalistan-National Metzist Caucus
2. Revolutionary Anarcho-Communist Party
3. Sozialistische Einheitspartei Dundorfs
"The proletarians have nothing to lose except their chains!"~The Communist Manifesto
This organization was founded by the Freeborn Luthorians/Freeborn Coalition in July 3989.
There are three levels of membership:
- Candidate: any party can apply for candidacy in a party organization.
- Full: a candidate can be made full member by being promoted by a party of the leadership.
- Leadership: a party that has leadership level has the authority of promoting or demoting other parties up to the full level.
This organization has 20 member parties.
|Partido Comunista de la URSE||Leadership|
|Sozialistische Einheitspartei Dundorfs||Leadership|
Membership of this organization is divided over the following nations:
|Random fact: "Treaty-locking", or ratifiying treaties that completely or nearly completely forbid any proposals to change laws, is not allowed. Amongst other possible sanctions, Moderation reserves the discretion to delete treaties and/or subject parties to a seat reset if this is necessary in order to reverse a treaty-lock situation.|
|Random quote: "It is the hallmark of great society to debate and disagree without resorting to violence." � Mathew Jameson, former Hutorian President|