Religious Cooperation Union[?]
|The Religious Cooperation Union (RCU) seeks to unite nations of different religions in order to prevent distrust and hostility over cultural differences. All parties are welcome to join and may affiliate themselves with the sub-unions within the organizations. Tolerance and common sense are expected during discussions from all party members. Each Party may send a delegate to represent themselves. Members are welcome to bring up any complaints they have with religious strife within their country and internationally.|
The current religious sub-unions are:
- Paganism/traditional religions
(Note: More Unions will be added if necessary)
--RCU Presiding Board—
Elections for the Leaders of each religious Union shall be held every 10 years or as deemed fit by the Presiding Officer.
Presiding Officer: Marinus Lucius, Conservative Monarchist Party (CMP)
Leader of the Hosian Union: (PHD)
Leader of the Ahmadi Union: Sultan Jareer I (OOC: Party Ownership still undecided)
Leader of the Daeist Union: Miss Jamie-lee Khalaf (Citizens!)
Leader of the Yeudi Union: Conservative Yeudish Party
Leader of the Pagan Union: Pharaoh Tutimaios Saksoure VI (Ity ꜣḥwt xꜣdt)
Leader of the Secular Union: David Prydain (VUP)
Nomination & Voting Procedures:
- Each party may nominate one candidate for a specific religious union. The union a candidate is running for should reflect the cultural demographics of the candidate’s nation.
- If no candidates for a union are nominated, the presiding officer shall appoint a party which is deemed to best reflect the interests of that religion.
- The candidate with the most amount of the votes shall win the union leadership.
HOSIAN UNION ANNOUNCEMENTS:
AHAMDI UNION ANNOUNCEMENTS:
DAEIST UNION ANNOUNCEMENTS:
YEUDI UNION ANNOUNCEMENTS:
PAGAN UNION ANNOUNCEMENTS:
SECULAR UNION ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- International Unity Party Union (IUPU) http://classic.particracy.net/vieworganization.php?organizationid=4034
This organization was founded by the Kafuri Democratic Party in August 4105.
There are three levels of membership:
- Candidate: any party can apply for candidacy in a party organization.
- Full: a candidate can be made full member by being promoted by a party of the leadership.
- Leadership: a party that has leadership level has the authority of promoting or demoting other parties up to the full level.
This organization has 62 member parties.
|Conservative Monarchist Party||Leadership|
|Democratic Yeudish Party||Leadership|
|Ity ꜣḥwt xꜣdt||Leadership|
|Auguri de Curia Inserenus||Full|
|Narikatonisch Konservative Partei||Full|
|National Democratic Party (NDP)||Full|
|Partidul Poporului Noului Endralon||Full|
|Reformed Liberal Democratic Party||Full|
|Revolutionary Anarcho-communist Party||Full|
Membership of this organization is divided over the following nations:
|Random fact: If your "Bills under debate" section is cluttered up with old bills created by inactive parties, report them for deletion on the Bill Clearouts Requests thread: http://forum.particracy.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4363|