World Communion of Ameliorate Churches[?]
The World Communion of Ameliorate Churches is a Terran organisation that aims to bring Ameliorate and Confessional Churches together in cooperation. It also aims to provide a forum for parties aligned with the principles of the Ameliorate faith together but also allows parties in nations with Ameliorate Churches to represent those Churches, even if the party holds neutral or secular positions.
For a detailed overview of the Ameliorate faith in Terra please see here http://forum.particracy.net/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7057 .
The five principles shared by all Ameliorate Churches are as follows;
- man cannot do anything to obtain salvation, only God aids you in doing so; God initiates (unconditional election)
- public worship in a church guided by minister is necessary (regulative principle of worship); God says how to worship in Bible, and prohibits everything else
- total depravity doctrine that all mankind is enslaved to sin from the moment of birth
- relationship between God and man is a covenant and cannot be changed by man;
- God is present in all realms of earthly life
The first Ameliorate Church is recognised as the Confessional Ameliorate Church of Dundorf ( http://particracy.wikia.com/wiki/Confessional_Ameliorate_Church_of_Dundorf ) which was established in 1570 in Dundorf, however the development of Confessionalism pre-dates this with the first congregations established in 1523. Reverend Götz Rainer Immendorff, is often cited as the "founder" of the church although he merely presided over the Heilige Synode von Dundorf (Holy Synod of Dundorf) which formally established the ecclesial community.
The spread of the faith and its development was heavily influenced by the Duntrekkers who migrated from Dundorf and spread the Ameliorate Church around the world (see here http://particracy.wikia.com/wiki/Duntrekkers#.22Tasselism.22_Theology). However the Duntrekkers were very conservative and in many cultures more liberal Ameliorate Churches developed, recognising the same core faith but open to new ideas.
= Ameliorate Churches in Terra represented in the WCAC
There are many Ameliorate Churches in Terra, ranging from established national churches with tens of millions of adherents, to smaller independent congregations number in the hundreds.
- Dundorf - 29% - http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill.php?billid=483981
- Endralon - 40% - http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill.php?billid=480593
- Saridan - ~80% http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill.php?billid=465321
- New Endralon - 15% http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill.php?billid=458040
- Aloria - 20% - http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill.php?billid=393818
- Dorvik - 60% - http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill.php?billid=478341
- Alduria - 7% http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill.php?billid=471450
- Tukarali - 4.6% http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill.php?billid=505218
= Ameliorate Churches in Terra not represented in the WCAC
- Kirlawa - <1% - http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill.php?billid=446464
- Beluzia - <1% - http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill.php?billid=472033
- Hutori - <11% http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill.php?billid=481326
- Kazulia - 3% http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill.php?billid=484441
- Valruzia - 4.1% http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill.php?billid=534025
= Resources -
The Ameliorate Churches are loosely based on those Churches who adhere to Calvinism, or Reformed Christianity. ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvinism _
This organization was founded by the Konzervatív Párt in November 4107.
There are three levels of membership:
- Candidate: any party can apply for candidacy in a party organization.
- Full: a candidate can be made full member by being promoted by a party of the leadership.
- Leadership: a party that has leadership level has the authority of promoting or demoting other parties up to the full level.
This organization has 23 member parties.
|Konfessionelle Historische Union||Leadership|
|Partidul Poporului Noului Endralon||Full|
|Plaid Ffederaliaeth a Rhyddid||Full|
|Reformed Liberal Democratic Party||Full|
Membership of this organization is divided over the following nations:
|Random fact: The people in your nation don't like inactive parties. When you often abstain from voting for a bill, they will dislike your party and your visibility to the electorate will decrease significantly. Low visibility will means you are likely to lose seats. So keep in mind: voting Yes or No is always better than Abstaining.|
|Random quote: "Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names the streets after them." - Bill Vaughn|