The Rutinian Centrists Assembly[?]
|The Rutinian Centrists Assembly:|
The Centrists Assembly is a informal group for formal centre right or left Rutinian parties to meet and direct the energy of there Parties in a more productive way, as to help close the ever building gap between the Left and Right Wing of Rutinia.
Requirements for membership:
- Parties invited or wanting to join must be a Rutinian Party
- Parties must be Moderate with in there thinking, and can not lean to far left or right
Terms of membership:
- Members must maintain a Minimum level of Centrism and moderate any extreme views they my have, if not they my be ejected from the Assembly
- Members must work together to prevent bills that are deemed as extreme from passing
- The Centrists Assembly is not a formal voting block as such no Member is obligated to Support Specific candidates or Coalition durning elections.
- To act as a Bridge between the Left and Right of Rutinia
- To promote moderate and democratic policies
- To create a area for Centres parties to communicate more effectively.
The Assembly primary goal is to act as a grounds for communication, however it is recognized that consensus can not always be made, as such any large scale decision that does not reach consensus will be put to a vote with each member getting on vote.
To maintain a form of moderation on votes and large dialogues a speak shall do put in place on a rotating basis with the Rutinian elections. In addition to this the speaker shall be given a tie breaker vote.
- United Democratic Party of Rutania
- Radical Centrist Grouping of Rutania
- Rutania Party
This organization was founded by the Rutania Party in February 4203.
There are three levels of membership:
- Candidate: any party can apply for candidacy in a party organization.
- Full: a candidate can be made full member by being promoted by a party of the leadership.
- Leadership: a party that has leadership level has the authority of promoting or demoting other parties up to the full level.
This organization has 2 member parties.
|United Democratic Party of Rutania||Leadership|
Membership of this organization is divided over the following nations:
|Commonwealth of Rutania||2|
|Random fact: In order for a Cabinet bill to pass, more than half of the legislature must vote for it and all of the parties included in the proposed Cabinet must support it. If your nation has a Head of State who is also the Head of Government, then the party controlling this character must also vote for the bill, since the Head of Government is also a member of the Cabinet. If any of these requirements are not met, the bill will not pass.|
|Random quote: "It is the absolute right of the State to supervise the formation of public opinion." – Joseph Goebbels|