The Rutinian Centrists Assembly[?]
|The Rutinian Centrists Assembly:|
The Centrists Assembly is a informal group for formal centre right or left Rutinian parties to meet and direct the energy of there Parties in a more productive way, as to help close the ever building gap between the Left and Right Wing of Rutinia.
Requirements for membership:
- Parties invited or wanting to join must be a Rutinian Party
- Parties must be Moderate with in there thinking, and can not lean to far left or right
Terms of membership:
- Members must maintain a Minimum level of Centrism and moderate any extreme views they my have, if not they my be ejected from the Assembly
- Members must work together to prevent bills that are deemed as extreme from passing
- The Centrists Assembly is not a formal voting block as such no Member is obligated to Support Specific candidates or Coalition durning elections.
- To act as a Bridge between the Left and Right of Rutinia
- To promote moderate and democratic policies
- To create a area for Centres parties to communicate more effectively.
The Assembly primary goal is to act as a grounds for communication, however it is recognized that consensus can not always be made, as such any large scale decision that does not reach consensus will be put to a vote with each member getting on vote.
To maintain a form of moderation on votes and large dialogues a speak shall do put in place on a rotating basis with the Rutinian elections. In addition to this the speaker shall be given a tie breaker vote.
- United Democratic Party of Rutania
- Radical Centrist Grouping of Rutania
- Rutania Party
This organization was founded by the Rutania Party in February 4203.
There are three levels of membership:
- Candidate: any party can apply for candidacy in a party organization.
- Full: a candidate can be made full member by being promoted by a party of the leadership.
- Leadership: a party that has leadership level has the authority of promoting or demoting other parties up to the full level.
This organization has 3 member parties.
|United Democratic Party of Rutania||Leadership|
Membership of this organization is divided over the following nations:
|Commonwealth of Rutania||3|
|Random fact: The players in a nation have a collective responsibility to prevent confusion by ensuring unofficial or outdated bills labelled as "Cultural Protocols" are removed from their nation page.|
|Random quote: 'Mine is the first generation able to contemplate the possibility that we may live our entire lives without going to war or sending our children to war.' � Tony Blair|