Establishment of Youth Departments Organisation (EYDO)[?]
|Welcome to the official page of the Establishment of Youth Departments Organisation (EYDO)!|
If you ratify for this treaty, your party's youth department will be officially recognized as an organisation on the Terran Association of Youth Department Establishments Organisation (TAYDEO). This will be beneficial for:
▪ Preparing a new generation of politicians to run and present your party the best as possible now and in the future
▪ Making sure that your party's ideologies will pass to a new generation to make sure that the valuable ideologies of your party will never be forgotten
▪ Increasing the enthusiasm in politics among the youth, with as final goal to increase the amount of casted votes in future elections to make sure that our great democracy will be protected and carried out the best as possible.
We hope we can establish a community in which children can be told about the great mechanism of politics and people will be connected and united in ideologies and dreams. Together, we can lift the next generations to the next level, and protect our valuable democracy!
The EYDO Commission under command of honoured member of the Assemblée Nationale de la République Lourennais of the PDNL Anne-Laure Savon-Dubois.
This organization was founded by the Parti Démocratique National Lourennais in June 4233.
There are three levels of membership:
- Candidate: any party can apply for candidacy in a party organization.
- Full: a candidate can be made full member by being promoted by a party of the leadership.
- Leadership: a party that has leadership level has the authority of promoting or demoting other parties up to the full level.
This organization has 53 member parties.
|Hosian Social Union||Full|
|Libertà e Progresso||Full|
|Lodamese Nationalist Committee||Full|
|Narikatonisch Konservative Partei||Full|
|Sozialistische Einheitspartei Dundorfs||Full|
|Unione dei Liberal Democratici||Full|
|Modrá Thalleristická Aliancia||Candidate|
|Secularist, Socialist Party of Baltusia||Candidate|
Membership of this organization is divided over the following nations:
|Random fact: Before creating a Party Organisation, check to see whether there are any existing organisations which cover the same agenda.|
|Random quote: "I've changed letters with this Stefan dude before and he even confessed to be a pervo commie beta male. The guy simply has no balls.." �Attila Csatár, Freedom Front leader|