United Continents of Terra (UCT)[?]
|The United Continents of Terra is an interregional pact between intercontinental coalitions. Its main goal is to create stability socially, economically and politically through the involvement of the intercontinental unions.|
I. International Matters
1. Ideological Understanding
2. Sociopolitical Stability
3. Socioeconomic Equality
II. National Matters
1. DR-DL-DG (Democratic Representation, Democratic Leadership, Democratic Generation)
2. Reconciliation Between the Church and the State
III. Intercontinental Matters
1. Equal Intercontinental Trade
2. Transnational Cooperation
3. Multicultural Unity
This organization was founded by the Communist Party of Badara (M-L-R) in February 4249.
There are three levels of membership:
- Candidate: any party can apply for candidacy in a party organization.
- Full: a candidate can be made full member by being promoted by a party of the leadership.
- Leadership: a party that has leadership level has the authority of promoting or demoting other parties up to the full level.
This organization has 3 member parties.
|Austonean Social Democrats||Candidate|
|Communist Party of Badara (M-L-R)||Leadership|
|Wrnukaék Grná Prta (WGP) 🌼||Candidate|
Membership of this organization is divided over the following nations:
|al-Jumhuriat al-Shaebiatu al-Badara (People's Republic Of Badara)||1|
|United Solentian Republic||1|
|Wrnukaék Konzknstat (Vanuku)||1|
|Random fact: When it comes to creating a Cultural Protocol in a Culturally Open nation, players are not necessarily required to provide a plausible backstory for how the nation's cultural background developed. However, the provision of a plausible backstory may be a factor in whether Moderation approves the Cultural Protocol if players in surrounding nations question its appropriateness for their region of the game map.|
|Random quote: "Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom." Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955), 'Out of My Later Years,' 1950|