Order of Nobles[?]
|THE MOST PREEMINENT ORDER OF PRINCES AND NOBLES defends the interests of nobility and settles disputes regarding and between nobles. |
Membership is open to any noble and anyone who recognizes the benefits of nobility and supports the continuance of the noble tradition.
The Order of Nobles is not a competitor with the International Monarchist League.
However, the League is old and gray, and sometimes takes centuries to update even its own membership list.
The OoN will carry the torch on the IML's behalf.
Grandmaster of the Order: Ja'Vontay Mekonnen Shabangu, Prince du Sang de Rildanor (House of Shabangu)
Knight Grand Chancellor: VACANT
Noble Registrar: VACANT
Great King of Arms: VACANT
KNIGHTS GRAND COLLAR (His Grace the Ras of Zgmat, Prince Consort of Cobura, KgcON)
KNIGHTS GRAND CROSS
KNIGHTS GRAND COMMANDER
KNIGHTS GRAND OFFICER
♛♛♛COURT CIRCULAR (announcements):
1. The OFFICE OF THE KNIGHT GRAND CHANCELLOR prevails upon members of the Order to please Subscribe to Order discussions by scrolling to the bottom of this page and pressing the appropriate button. This will keep all members abreast of the business of the Order.
2. HIS HIGHNESS THE GRANDMASTER has been pleased to create the Ras of Zgmat a KNIGHT GRAND COLLAR, which is the most senior rank of the Order.
3. The OFFICE OF THE NOBLE REGISTRAR asks that all new members kindly introduce themselves in the manner prescribed below in the Messages of the Order.
4. The Ras of Zgmat, KNIGHT GRAND COLLAR, together with HIS HIGHNESS THE GRANDMASTER, prevail upon all members to kindly make known their loyalty to the Initiative for Stability in Global Affairs discussed below in the Messages of the Order.
This organization was founded by the Ity ꜣḥwt xꜣdt in August 4254.
There are three levels of membership:
- Candidate: any party can apply for candidacy in a party organization.
- Full: a candidate can be made full member by being promoted by a party of the leadership.
- Leadership: a party that has leadership level has the authority of promoting or demoting other parties up to the full level.
This organization has 25 member parties.
|Ity ꜣḥwt xꜣdt||Leadership|
|姬恩民主黨 (Jien-Democratic Party)||Full|
|Conservative Monarchist Party||Full|
|Imperial Conservative Party||Full|
|Soziale Nationalistische Partei||Full|
Membership of this organization is divided over the following nations:
|Random fact: It is possible for players in a Culturally Open nation to establish a Cultural Protocol if doing so would not reduce the overall number of Culturally Open nations below 10. The Cultural Protocol bill must be passed by a 2/3rds majority of all players with seats (not just those with seats who vote), and at least 2 players with seats must support the motion, both of whom must have been currently continuously active in the nation (ie. no inactivations) for at least 1 month.|
|Random quote: "Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage." - Niccolo Machiavelli|