International Organization for the Prohibition of Landmines[?]
|The International Organization for the Prohibition of Landmines was formed to rid Terra of the horrors of anti-personnel landmines which maim, mutilate and murder innocent non-combative people wherever they are deployed. We know, for instance, that wherever anti-personnel landmines are deployed, civilians account for 70 to 85 percent of casualties. Other arguments for prohibition:|
1) Landmines plant long-term effects wherever they are deployed, which aside from the physical harm aspect can inflict wounds economic, social and cultural.
- They hinder the flow of refugees and the provision of aid and supplies,
- They deprive communities of the land they depend upon, for instance: farm land or orchards, etc.,
- They may take the life of a family's primary breadwinner,
2) Modern militaries do not require landmines
- Modern equipment can detect and navigate a landmine field within 30 minutes,
3) Children are victimized at appallingly high numbers.
As such, the prohibition of landmines is necessary. All member parties agree to advocate for policies which severely restrict or altogether ban landmines from the arsenal of their nations' respective militaries.
Mass ratification of the International Treaty on the Prohibition of Land Mines (ITPL) is the goal of this organization: http://classic.particracy.net/viewtreaty.php?treatyid=3852
This organization was founded by the 莲花党 (Lotus Party) 🌸 in December 4260.
There are three levels of membership:
- Candidate: any party can apply for candidacy in a party organization.
- Full: a candidate can be made full member by being promoted by a party of the leadership.
- Leadership: a party that has leadership level has the authority of promoting or demoting other parties up to the full level.
This organization has 43 member parties.
|莲花党 (Lotus Party) 🌸||Leadership|
|Alleanza Radicale - I.p.I.||Full|
|Democratic Socialist Coalition-⭐(PDM)||Full|
|In Marea - Civis Sinistram||Full|
|Kaminskiist Worker's Reform Front||Full|
|Secularist, Socialist Party of Baltusia||Full|
|Wind of Change||Full|
|Cildanian-Gziri Central Party||Candidate|
|Conservative Monarchist Party||Candidate|
|De Liberale Konservative||Candidate|
|Kommunistiche Partei Dundorfs||Candidate|
|Cildanian Labour-Democratic Alliance||Full|
|Cittadini Social Liberali||Full|
|Dorvische Allianz für Freiheit||Full|
|Front Gauche (FG)||Full|
|Milli Cumhuriyet Kalkındırma Partisi||Full|
|Parti Nationaliste 🌞||Full|
|Republican Green Party||Full|
|Social Democratic Party||Full|
|Social Liberal Party||Full|
|Socialist Labour Party||Full|
|Ulusal Liberal Parti||Full|
|United Democratic Front||Full|
|United Green & Agricultural Party||Full|
|United Left Party - Equality First||Full|
|Cildanian Labour And People's Party||Candidate|
|Independent People's Liberty League||Candidate|
|Konfessionelle Historische Union||Candidate|
|Nacjonalistyczna Partia Konserwatywna||Candidate|
|Pro-life Communist Alliance||Candidate|
|Workers and Unemployed Action||Candidate|
|Wrnukaék Grná Prta (WGP) 🌼||Candidate|
Membership of this organization is divided over the following nations:
|Random fact: Dorvik is a nation with German and old Prussian cultures, it is very northern with a cold climate and has a long history as a military nation.|