International Pagan Association[?]
|The International Pagan Association welcomes all non-traditional, holistic, nature-oriented religious or philosophical beliefs across Terra. These include, but are not limited to:|
- Traditional ethnic religions, such as Druidism or Shamanism
- Daenic ((OOC: Dharmic)) religions, such as Geraja or any of the Yingdalan philosophies
- Animalistic religions, such as Felinism or Animism
- Holistic philosophies such as pantheism or dualism, as in Yazdism
- Neopagan and occultist religious movements, such as Witchcraft
The IPA strives to maintain political neutrality whilst working for the interests of non-traditional religions all across the world. Furthermore we deny any association with certain varieties of beer. Just so you all know.
This organization was founded by the Auguri de Curia Inserenus in March 4271.
There are three levels of membership:
- Candidate: any party can apply for candidacy in a party organization.
- Full: a candidate can be made full member by being promoted by a party of the leadership.
- Leadership: a party that has leadership level has the authority of promoting or demoting other parties up to the full level.
This organization has 9 member parties.
|Auguri de Curia Inserenus||Leadership|
|Ffrynt y Druid||Leadership|
|New Athlorcaean Dawn||Candidate|
Membership of this organization is divided over the following nations:
|Random fact: In cases where players introduce RP laws to a nation and then leave, Moderation reserves the discretion to declare the RP laws void if they appear to have fallen into disuse. In particular, please bear in mind that a player who is inexperienced with Particracy role-play and has joined a nation as the only party there should not generally be expected to abide by RP laws implemented by previous players who have been and left.|