International Pagan Association[?]
|The International Pagan Association welcomes all non-traditional, holistic, nature-oriented religious or philosophical beliefs across Terra. These include, but are not limited to:|
- Traditional ethnic religions, such as Druidism or Shamanism
- Daenic ((OOC: Dharmic)) religions, such as Geraja or any of the Yingdalan philosophies
- Animalistic religions, such as Felinism or Animism
- Holistic philosophies such as pantheism or dualism, as in Yazdism
- Neopagan and occultist religious movements, such as Witchcraft
The IPA strives to maintain political neutrality whilst working for the interests of non-traditional religions all across the world. Furthermore we deny any association with certain varieties of beer. Just so you all know.
This organization was founded by the Auguri de Curia Inserenus in March 4271.
There are three levels of membership:
- Candidate: any party can apply for candidacy in a party organization.
- Full: a candidate can be made full member by being promoted by a party of the leadership.
- Leadership: a party that has leadership level has the authority of promoting or demoting other parties up to the full level.
This organization has 6 member parties.
|Auguri de Curia Inserenus||Leadership|
|Krsyjogadé trzy Wrntué Prta||Full|
|New Athlorcaean Dawn||Candidate|
Membership of this organization is divided over the following nations:
|Random fact: If your "Bills under debate" section is cluttered up with old bills created by inactive parties, report them for deletion on the Bill Clearouts Requests thread: http://forum.particracy.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4363|
|Random quote: "A conservative is a man who sits and thinks, mostly sits." - Woodrow Wilson|