International Civil Liberties Union[?]
|The International Civil Liberties Union (ICLU) is dedicated to preserving the following individual rights and freedoms, which are believed to be innate to all human beings:|
* Freedom of speech, association, and assembly.
* Freedom of the press.
* Freedom of and from religion.
* Separation of church and state.
* Right to equal treatment under the law, regardless of sex, race, religion, or national origin.
* Right to privacy; to have no unnecessary infringement of your privacy by the government.
The ICLU will work hard to fight for these freedoms wherever they are being threatened.
To join the ICLU you may request entry and the leaders will take a look at whether or not you share our belief, respect, and overall love of civil liberties.
This organization was founded by the Civil Liberties Party in September 2365.
There are three levels of membership:
- Candidate: any party can apply for candidacy in a party organization.
- Full: a candidate can be made full member by being promoted by a party of the leadership.
- Leadership: a party that has leadership level has the authority of promoting or demoting other parties up to the full level.
This organization has 282 member parties.
|Parti Nationaliste ð||Leadership|
|De Liberale Konservative||Candidate|
|Kaminskiist Workers Revolutionary Front||Candidate|
|La Gauche/Les Verts (LV)||Candidate|
|Social Democratic Party of Baltusia||Candidate|
|Solentian Democratic Socialist Party||Candidate|
Membership of this organization is divided over the following nations:
|Random fact: Any RP law granting extraordinary "emergency powers" or dictator-like powers to a government must be passed by at least a 2/3rds majority, but may always be overturned by a simple majority vote of the legislature.|
|Random quote: "In politics, stupidity is not a handicap." - Napoleon Bonaparte|