International Civil Liberties Union[?]
|The International Civil Liberties Union (ICLU) is dedicated to preserving the following individual rights and freedoms, which are believed to be innate to all human beings:|
* Freedom of speech, association, and assembly.
* Freedom of the press.
* Freedom of and from religion.
* Separation of church and state.
* Right to equal treatment under the law, regardless of sex, race, religion, or national origin.
* Right to privacy; to have no unnecessary infringement of your privacy by the government.
The ICLU will work hard to fight for these freedoms wherever they are being threatened.
To join the ICLU you may request entry and the leaders will take a look at whether or not you share our belief, respect, and overall love of civil liberties.
This organization was founded by the Civil Liberties Party in September 2365.
There are three levels of membership:
- Candidate: any party can apply for candidacy in a party organization.
- Full: a candidate can be made full member by being promoted by a party of the leadership.
- Leadership: a party that has leadership level has the authority of promoting or demoting other parties up to the full level.
This organization has 271 member parties.
|Parti Nationaliste ð||Leadership|
|Communist Party of Solentia (CPS)||Full|
|Kaminskiist Worker's Reform Front||Candidate|
|ModrÃ¡ ThalleristickÃ¡ Aliancia||Candidate|
|Partido Libertario de Egelion||Candidate|
|Secularist, Socialist Party of Baltusia||Candidate|
|Solentian Democratic Socialist Party||Candidate|
Membership of this organization is divided over the following nations:
|Random fact: All multiple-choice proposal values are symmetrically balanced. There is no wrong or right choice. One choice may bring you closer to the political center, another may bring you closer to an extreme. You have to make the consideration of what suits your party best.|
|Random quote: "Colonialism or imperialism, as the slave system of the West is called, is not something that is just confined to England or France or the United States. The interests in this country are in cahoots with the interests in France and the interests in Britain. It's one huge complex or combine, and it creates what's known not as the American power structure or the French power structure, but an international power structure. This international power structure is used to suppress the masses of dark-skinned people all over the world and exploit them of their natural resources." Malcolm X|