International Civil Liberties Union[?]
|The International Civil Liberties Union (ICLU) is dedicated to preserving the following individual rights and freedoms, which are believed to be innate to all human beings:|
* Freedom of speech, association, and assembly.
* Freedom of the press.
* Freedom of and from religion.
* Separation of church and state.
* Right to equal treatment under the law, regardless of sex, race, religion, or national origin.
* Right to privacy; to have no unnecessary infringement of your privacy by the government.
The ICLU will work hard to fight for these freedoms wherever they are being threatened.
To join the ICLU you may request entry and the leaders will take a look at whether or not you share our belief, respect, and overall love of civil liberties.
This organization was founded by the Civil Liberties Party in September 2365.
There are three levels of membership:
- Candidate: any party can apply for candidacy in a party organization.
- Full: a candidate can be made full member by being promoted by a party of the leadership.
- Leadership: a party that has leadership level has the authority of promoting or demoting other parties up to the full level.
This organization has 262 member parties.
|Parti Nationaliste ð||Leadership|
|Blau Thalleristische Allianz Deltaria||Candidate|
|People's Radical Revolutionary Party||Candidate|
|Revolutionary Students' Front||Candidate|
Membership of this organization is divided over the following nations:
|Random fact: Use a valid e-mail address for your Particracy account. If the e-mail address you entered does not exist, your account may be suspected of multi-accounting and inactivated.|
|Random quote: "Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first." Ronald Reagan (1911 - 2004)|