National Liberal Association[?]
This page contains information about the National Liberal Association.
This party is inactive.
|Formed in November 3635, the National Liberal Association is a party, which seeks to reform the political landscape of Lodamun:|
1) We support national liberalism - An idiology, which combines nationalism with liberal values and economy.
2) We support the tradition of each region and like to promote it.
3) We are in support of a stronger federalization, in order for every region to act more independently.
4) We are not agressive, but we see it as important to have a strong military.
5) We support the Lodamese Nationalism.
This party is not part of the national cabinet.
|Civil Rights||moderate restrictive||close to none||perfect|
|Ecology||unknown||close to none||perfect|
|Government Responsibilities||moderate big government||high||perfect|
|Morality||moderate progressive||close to none||perfect|
This party is a member of the following organizations:
|Month||Votes||Total Votes||Votes (%)||Votes (%) (+)||Seats||Total Seats||Seats (%)||Seats (+)|
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election, relative to its maximum.
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature.
This graph shows the share of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature, together with the share of other parties.
You can view the party's proposed bills here.
This party has to vote on the following bills:
This is the voting[?] record of the National Liberal Association.
|Random fact: Real-life quotations may be used in Particracy, but the real-life speaker or author should always be referenced in an OOC (out-of-character) note alongside the quotation.|
|Random quote: "A low voter turnout means that fewer people are going to the polls." � Attributed to Dan Quayle|