This page contains information about the Freiheitsdemokraten.
This party is inactive.
Nation[?]: Vereinte Kaiserliche Kronländer von Hulsterreich und Gao-Soto / Barento Kaisaritchu Kuronrenda bon Harusotoraik undo Mikuni / ホルソトラリア＝御國帝冠領 (United Imperial Crownlands of Hulstria and Gao-Soto)
The Freedom Democratsstarted out as the Freedomite Crownlander League, a product of a tax revolt against the Hulstrian one-party regime. It was a right-wing, market-liberal branch of the revitalized 15'th September movement that sought the reestablishment of a multi-ethnic liberal democracy in Hulstria & Gao-Soto. It was later joined by Claudia Thronstahl and the market liberal faction of the Hulstrian party until these split of again in 4324.
The FD is a green right-wing party that emphasises the local community and the importance of small-scale entrepreneurship. Many of its prominent members, notably Jörg Glücksman, hold a holistic/biocentric world-view, and Daenic values are thought to play an important role in the movement.
· The Crownlands of Hulstria and Gao-Soto are the one and indivisible homeland of the Hulstrians, the Gao-Showa and other groups that stem from this heritage.
· Time and time again has shown that Septembrism is an unworkable concept outside the Crownlands, which shows that it is a concept rooted in our heritage and our specific situation, in giving the two constituent nations of the Crownlands an indivisible Heimat of their own.
· As taught by all of our great religions, nature does not serve man, man is subject to the laws of nature. We know from our history that when politicians try to surpress the laws of nature, as attempted by totalitarian regimes and by others, the consequences are always dire and unforeseeable.
· Therefore, politicians must have respect for the laws of nature and let the civil society and its branches be the self-sustaining centre of most citizen's personal development. Liberalism is a tool for this.
· The Crownlands belong to the community of free world nations and should cooperate with such nations, diplomatically, economically as well as militarily. It must serve as a counterweight of any undemocratic regimes in the region and as the spearhead of humanitarianism and western civilization upon the Dovanian continent.
· The Crownlands need a reliable defence force and an armed, free people, able to protect and defend their communities should need ever arise.
· Animal testing goes against the basic decency and should remain illegal. Vegetarianism should be encouraged in public institutions for both ethical and environmental reasons. Vegetarianism may serve as an alternative for those who refuse to eat meat not slaughtered by gruesome religious rituals that should not be tolerated, such as the Ahmadis.
· Nuclear power means handing over tons of dangerous waste to future generations for hundreds of thousands of years, as well as potentially a disaster whose consequences would be felt in such a time span. It should not be allowed.
· It is important to prioritize natural environments over industry and emphasise local and small-scale production over the anonymous production of big business or deep government.
· There should be a welfare state, but it should be designed in such a way that education and health care services are delivered by competing private corporations, giving freedom of choice for everyone and not just the rich portion of society, as well as ensuring cost-effectiveness.
· The income tax should first be made flat and then gradually be completely abolished. The State should tax consumption and the use of natural resources rather than citizens having a job.
· Abortion always amounts to the killing of a small human being.
· Intellectual property laws are tools for multinational predators and should be abolished entirely. Likewise, experiencing violence or sex in movies or video games is an important part of turning young people into adults, and should be celebrated rather than subject to moral panic.
· The sales of tobacco and alcoholic beverages should be unregulated. Parents know better than politicians when their children have grown mature enough to use such products.
The Executive Director serves as the FD's parliamentary leader, head of the party's executive board and party secretary (employer of its civil servants etc.). He or she is elected at the party's triennial congress together with the rest of its Executive committee.
Exᴇᴄᴜᴛɪᴠᴇ Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ: Jörg Glücksman 4320-
This party is not part of the national cabinet.
|Foreign Relations||moderate internationalist||high||perfect|
|Government Responsibilities||moderate small government||high||perfect|
This party is a member of the following organizations:
- International Greens
- Environmental Protection Organization
- International Pagan Association
- Septembrist Movement
- Conservatives International
- Anti-Communist League (ACL)
|Month||Votes||Total Votes||Votes (%)||Votes (%) (+)||Seats||Total Seats||Seats (%)||Seats (+)|
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election, relative to its maximum.
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature.
This graph shows the share of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature, together with the share of other parties.
You can view the party's proposed bills here.
This party has to vote on the following bills:
This is the voting[?] record of the Freiheitsdemokraten.
|Bill||Created||Voting started||Vote||Bill Status||Result|
|Call for early elections, October 4447||October 4447||October 4447||defeated|
|Kokumintō 4446||May 4445||May 4445||passed|
|Hulstro-Mikun||February 4444||February 4444||passed|
|Ambassador to the World Congress||November 4443||November 4443||passed|
|Civil liberties||September 4443||September 4443||defeated|
|Environment & Animal Protection||February 4443||February 4443||defeated|
|Policy on the "new religions"||September 4442||September 4442||passed|
|"Rozenomics"||September 4442||September 4442||passed|
|Cabinet Proposal of September 4442||September 4442||September 4442||passed|
|Cabinet Proposal of May 4441||May 4441||May 4441||defeated|
|Kokumintō economics||November 4440||November 4440||defeated|
|Citizenship||November 4440||November 4440||passed|
|Kokumintō||February 4440||May 4440||defeated|
|NDU - 49: Vaccination Bill||March 4439||March 4439||passed|
|NDU - 48: Environment (Tree Plantation) Bill||February 4439||February 4439||passed|
|NDU - 47: Private Education (Regulation) Bill||February 4439||February 4439||passed|
|NDU - 46: Statement on the Northern Council||February 4439||February 4439||passed|
|NDU - 45: Establishment of the Royal Institute of Linguistics (RP)||January 4439||January 4439||passed|
|NDU - 44: Farm Size Regulation Bill||January 4439||January 4439||passed|
|NDU - 43: Blasphemy (Abolition of Penalties) Bill||January 4439||January 4439||passed|
|Random fact: The default rule is that role-play events can only be done with the consent of all of the players in the nation or nations concerned, and that if one of the players withdraws consent for the role-play, then the role-play becomes void. However, there are procedures available to overcome the risk of a role-play being brought down like this. These procedures cannot compel players to actively participate in a role-play, but they do oblige them not to stand in the way of them and to recognise their legitimacy under the rules.|
|Random quote: "Poetry is about the grief; politics is about the grievance." - Robert Frost|