Conservative Republican Party[?]
This page contains information about the Conservative Republican Party.
This party is inactive.
|Conservative Republican Party|
"All Hail The Lord ALMIGHTY"
§ Information §
Founded: February 3773, by Crewe McKinnon
Headquarters: 20 Wall Street, Tōzan, Ishinawa, Shinshiina Shiikuuwo
Paramilitary Wing: Conservative Guards (CG)
Police Wing: Republican Police (RP)
Student Wing: National Association of the Advancement of Conservative Republicans (NAACR)
Youth Wing: McKinnon Youth
§ About §
The Conservative Republican Party is a conservative party in Sekowo, and advocates Sekowo imperialism and a strong state for the people.
§ Chairman §
1. Hillary Don (February 3773 - September 3780)
2. Oliver Mowbray (September 3780- January 3781)
3. Ariel Placide Manami Francis (January 3781- September 3816)
4. Takios Germaniè (October 3816 - November 3821)
5. Jiang Hûng (December 3821 - December 3825)
6. Tamine Manami (December 3825- March 3851)
7. Sü Qing (January 3881 - present)
§ Deputy Chairman §
1. Oliver Mowbray (February 3773 - September 3780)
2. Janey Rose (September 3780- January 3781)
3. Josée Euphemia Jeannette Albertine (January 3781- January 3823)
4. Susumu Herbert (January 3823 - December 3851)
5. Dæn Sü (January 3881 - present)
§ Leader in Congress §
1. Janshai Lief (February 3773 - January 3781)
2. Minoru Goro Sora Shouta (January 3781- June 3786)
3. Ligeia Paulina (April 3787- September 3803)
4. Kyou Aristarchus (December 3804- February 3814)
5. Susuma Herbert (March 3814- March 3822)
§ Presidents §
1. Crewe McKinnon (May 3774 - August 3780)
2. Hillary Don (September 3780- January 3781)
3. Li Rio Jin Chika (January 3781- November 3792)
4. Kyou Aristarchus (November 3792- November 3804)
5. Ligeia Paulina (November 3804- November 3808)
6. Hikaru Qiang (November 3808- November 3816)
7. Jiang Hûng (November 3816- November 3820)
1.Zenon Lucrèce (February 3883 - present)
This party is not part of the national cabinet.
|Civil Rights||moderate permissive||limited||perfect|
|Ecology||unknown||close to none||perfect|
|Foreign Relations||moderate internationalist||limited||perfect|
|Government Responsibilities||moderate big government||moderate||perfect|
|Morality||progressive-leaning||close to none||perfect|
|Religion||unknown||close to none||perfect|
This party is a member of the following organizations:
- International Greens
- World Anti-Capitalist Initiative
- Environmental Protection Organization
- International Animal Rights Alliance
- Civil Rights Council
|Month||Votes||Total Votes||Votes (%)||Votes (%) (+)||Seats||Total Seats||Seats (%)||Seats (+)|
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election, relative to its maximum.
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature.
This graph shows the share of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature, together with the share of other parties.
You can view the party's proposed bills here.
This party has to vote on the following bills:
This is the voting[?] record of the Conservative Republican Party.
|Random fact: The economic aspect to the game has not been deeply developed, but each nation does have a currency and some of these currencies have been assigned names. For more information and details of the suggested exchange rates, see http://classic.particracy.net/rates.php . The LOD or Lodamun Dollar is the strongest currency and has traditionally been used as the unit of measurement for international economic comparisons.|
|Random quote: “Can anyone imagine a more perverse idea than forcing faithful Hosians like me to give away my money to enable irresponsible teenage girls to kill off their children because they were too drunk to use a damn condom?" � Dr. Francesca dos Santos, Dranish politician and Health Minister|