Saridan Tomorrow Party[?]
This page contains information about the Saridan Tomorrow Party.
This party is inactive.
|"The present is the past" - Joseph Joyce|
The Saridan Tomorrow Party is party that is focused around "a better tomorrow" or better long term consequences. This is a unique perspective to a political environment but it must be considered otherwise "how else do you progress?". The Saridan Tomorrow Party supports many conservatives beliefs such as a strong military and logical laws and the Party also supports Religion highly. The Tomorrow Party is not limited to Conservatives Beliefs and most would categorize this party as centrist.
After the devastating dis formation of K.S.I., C.E.O. Joseph Joyce decided to enter the field of politics in an effort to make a positive change to the nation of Selucia. Joseph is doing this by reincorporating K.S.I.'s focus of tomorrow to politics and successfully purchased the National Conservative Party. He is a vivid believer in what the future will be like and what steps will be necessary to achieve the most desired outcome. Just because it's the tomorrow party doesn't mean that the party does not care about today's issues because it's about improving to make sure there are no problems tomorrow. You may find that the TP's political orientation is conservative but also focused on environment sustainability.
Then the Tomorrow Party disbanded it's federal offices in Selucia as it was not sustainable and decided to invest into Saridan by expanding federal offices there. The Tomorrow Party still operates candidates at a local level in Selucia, Saridan, Mordusia and Luthori.
The Saridan Tomorrow Party is focused around the future. The future is very important to mankind, bad decisions can lead to bad consequences or even the destruction of mankind. Politics is all about ideas that will best serve the people, the Saridan Tomorrow Party investigates these ideas but acknowledges that that the future implications must be investigated before a society can progress. Otherwise, it is common to see that politics ends up going in a cycle which is party is elected - bad implications - other party is elected - bad implications - initial party elected e.t.c. The Saridan Tomorrow Party wishes to slow down this cycle, remove the bad implications and best serve the people.
If you were to categorize the Saridan Tomorrow Party by it's political alignment. It would be mostly conservative but gains the center territory (centre left - right). The Saridan Tomorrow Party is prepared to only go left if it is common sense and best serves the people. Something that dictates everyone's decisions.
Primarily, the Saridan Tomorrow Party believes in the following...
- A strong military in order to ensure safety to all Saridani. Additionally, the military will provide employment and strengthen our economy. We are also keen to help the international community through humanitarian work and protecting others when our military needs more work.
- A conservative social agenda for Saridani. Saridani are very cultural and we do not wish for our bills to contradict traditions. Saridani also wish for a government that helps with religion and culture. Religion and cultural traditions are important in Saridan and we wish to safeguard it.
- A Religious Education policy. The Saridan Tomorrow Party thoroughly believes that citizens should learn about a religion in their time in schooling. This is so it provides good morals for citizens to act upon and then at a certain age, they can make their mind up and choose to continue with religious education or choose to drop it.
- The Tomorrow Party strongly believes in making Saridan smoke free. Smoking poses risks to many members of society such as health, economic and environmental. As well as this passive smoking generally affects more than those who smoke themselves. There is no place for smoking in Saridan.
- A powerful economy for Saridani. Strong economies bring economic benefit to everyone which helps raise the standard of living. It is in this nation's best interests and a large economy employs many people which will help fight inequality.
- Sensible taxes for Saridani. Sometimes we need taxes other times, we do not. It depends on the situation but the Saridan Tomorrow Party accepts low taxes generally. If we need more government spending, then taxes may rise. We also wish for fair taxes, so the rich should not pay stupid amounts because they are providing good economic benefit to all Saridani.
- Reducing fiscal deficits for Saridani. It is acceptable to have a deficit but there must be work done to ensure less of it. Deficits are a pain for everyone and a fiscal surplus can allow the government to save funds for emergencies too.
- A fair justice and education system for all Saridani. Saridani should be given the chance to do any job that pleases them, so education is vital for that. Education must also be of a high standard to ensure this. Justice needs to be fair as those victimized must have their justice and criminals must learn of their mistakes and become better people.
- Emphasis on environmental sustainability. This also means sticking by being nuclear free. We only have one environment and it should not always deserve a second class treatment. Saridan prides itself among it's pristine environment and encourages positive tourism benefits too.
- For Saridan to be Internationalist. We can still be self sufficient in ways, but it is important to establish relationships with other nations. Trade is a major benefit from these relations and benefits both nation's economies. Raising our profile can provide economic reward to Selucians and alliances can help us when we are in need e.g. disasters like we would to them. Saridani help others and are not selfish.
- Solving inequality with employment solutions. The Saridan Tomorrow Party believes this is the solution along with other assistance such as a benefit but we will try to get those off it and into work.
For more: http://particracy.wikia.com/wiki/The_Tomorrow_Party
This party is not part of the national cabinet.
|Civil Rights||moderate restrictive||excellent||perfect|
|Government Responsibilities||small government-leaning||excellent||perfect|
This party is a member of the following organizations:
|Month||Votes||Total Votes||Votes (%)||Votes (%) (+)||Seats||Total Seats||Seats (%)||Seats (+)|
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election, relative to its maximum.
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature.
This graph shows the share of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature, together with the share of other parties.
You can view the party's proposed bills here.
This party has to vote on the following bills:
This is the voting[?] record of the Saridan Tomorrow Party.
|Random fact: Your user name is not your party name. Choose a concise and easy to remember user name. You can change your party name at any point in time later in the game.|
|Random quote: "Popular suffrage is in itself no guarantee of freedom. People can vote themselves into slavery." – Frank Chodorov|