This page contains information about the Libertarian Party.
This party is inactive.
|The 'Libertarian Party' of Beluzia aims and strives to promote and uphold civil liberties. |
The party is a more mature, enhanced mode of public service formed under the same banner and by the same founder of the erstwhile, now defunct, leading political party that brought in major changes towards democracy and republicanism, federalism into Beluzia, the United People's Party, and continues to find a moderate and just balance between progressive and conservative ideologies in matters of social rights, economic policies and national development, home and foreign affairs, environmental issues and other matters, to suits the interests of the people the best with zero tolerance towards corruption and ensuring complete accountability. It will continue all the pro-democratic and federal republic policies and ideologies of the former United People's Party.
We keep the values of minimal but good governance towards establishing and keeping freedom and opportunities for every individual, equal justice for all, social equality, social uprising for a rapid and steady economic and trade progress, environmental and resources' protection and other national interests at the foremost of all our services to make sure governance is with the public's complete involvement.
This party is not part of the national cabinet.
|Centralization||unknown||close to none||perfect|
|Civil Rights||moderate permissive||limited||perfect|
|Government Responsibilities||moderate small government||limited||perfect|
This party is a member of the following organizations:
- International Greens
- International Secularist Society
- Fair Trade Union
- International Labour Movement
- Wealth-Redistribution Association
- Parties Against Hunting Endangered Animals
- World Peace Society
- Party Organization of the Terran Olympic Association
- Clean Chemical Technology Group
- Environmental Protection Organization
- International Centrist Alliance
- International Animal Rights Alliance
- International Anti-bullying Movement
- Liberal Environmentalists
- International Civil Liberties Union
- The World Needs Laughter
- International Science, Education and Culture Organization
- The Society for Intellectual and Cultural Advancement (SICA)
- Parties for the Promotion of National Languages
- International Olympic Committee (IOC)
- Alliance of Terran Republics
- Civil Rights Council
- World Federalist Alliance
|Month||Votes||Total Votes||Votes (%)||Votes (%) (+)||Seats||Total Seats||Seats (%)||Seats (+)|
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election, relative to its maximum.
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature.
This graph shows the share of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature, together with the share of other parties.
You can view the party's proposed bills here.
This party has to vote on the following bills:
This is the voting[?] record of the Libertarian Party.
|Random fact: A Party Organisation will be eligible for deletion if it is more than 30 IG (in-game) years old and does not have a minimum of 1 active member ("active member" meaning an active member who has leadership or full member status) who is listed with no more than 20 organisations.|