Liberal Party of Hutori[?]
This page contains information about the Liberal Party of Hutori.
This party is inactive.
|Liberal Party of Hutori|
"Teamwork will make the dream work"
- Civic Party of Hutori (3926 -3960; 3962 -3970)
Originally founded in 3926 as the Civic Party by Fallon J. O'Brennan, a notable member of the Finance community in Roccato. Founded on the vision of spreading democracy in the (then) Kingdom of Hutori. Was a instrumental force (along with other republican parties) in dethroning the monarchy and establishing the 2nd Federal Republic of Hutori. Blake Lexington was elected as the first President of the Federal Republic in May of 3928. Mr. Lexington was limited to one-term with the rise of the Royalist Alliance, who attracted the majority of the conservative voters who helped elect Mr. Lexington to office. Over the next 24 years, the Civic Party remained as a second-tier party being overshadowed by more favorable conservative parties prompting the rise of a younger wave of Civics who embraced a social progressive platform. Led by Logan Costin, who served in many capacities including as President of Hutori for a short time in 3960 before his resignation due to lack of support from the Hutorian people. Originally disbanded in 3960, the Civic Party briefly reemerged on the national scene before merging with regional social movements to become the Socialist Party on Hutori.
- Hutori Republican Socialist Party/Socialist Party of Hutori (3970 - 3977 | Inactive)
Between 3972 and 3977 the Socialist Party remained inactive during federal elections. Several Socialist ran independently in provincial elections however.
- Socialist Party of Hutori/Liberal Party of Hutori (3977 - 4064)
Towards the end of 3977 the SPH officially remerged of the national scene declaring intentions to field both a candidate for President and field candidates for the National Senate in all five (5) Provinces. In February 3978, Jon Carson finished in fourth place in the Presidential race but 32 members of the SPH were elected to the National Senate (including Carson). In the Senate the SPH was able to steal seats from the Federalist, NDP and Workers' Party in what was scene as a mild victory among Socialist. After securing 12% of the senate the SPH vowed to bring more progressive and socialist reforms to the Federal Republic of Hutori.
After disappointing results in 3982, Jon Carson resigned as Executive of the Socialist Party after losing his seat in the National Senate. Sen. Thad Allen was chosen as new Executive, a popular young Senator from Kenai and who many had favorited to succeed Jon Carson.
Senator Thaddeus Allen's first major decision as Executive of the Socialist Party was to change the party's name to the Liberal Party of Hutori.
In 3983, the Communist Party of Hutori resigned from the National Senate prompting emergency elections in June. The new Liberal Party was able to attract a lot of support stealing 13 seats across all provinces.
In January of 3984, Liberal Leader Thad Allen lead a coalition that briefly seized control of the federal government. Thad Allen was installed as Vice President to William Enitter but his term was short lived as Carson Williams regained control of the Vice President at the beginning of February.
In 3986, after spending 50 years Headquartered in Kincardine, Roccato, the Liberal Party annouced plans to relocate Party Headquarters to Axminster, Adelia.
In 3987, Thad Allen once again lead a coalition that took control of the government from the radical National Union of Fascist. Vice President Allen was widely regarded as the Acting President as the National Senate sought to impeach President Enitter. In 3988, Thad Allen mounted a strong campaign for President but ultimately dropped out and endorsed John Graham. President Graham kept Thad Allen on as Vice President.
In 3991, Thad Allen resigned as Vice President leaving fellow Liberal, Ramsey Warren, as his successor. Allen would go to spend the rest of the year campaigning hard for the Presidency. Hitting the campaign trail early and hard turned out to be a smart move as Thad Allen would win the Presidency in 3992 narrowly defeating Libertarian candidate Lillian Greyson in the second round after displacing incumbent John Graham in the first round.
Following the death of Vice President Enitter and subsequent dissolution of the Democratic Party, emergency elections were held. President Allen would be defeated by Federalist Walter O'Neil, a few months later following the CUP dissolution recall elections were held where Thad Allen would again lose to Walter O'Neil in the second round.
In 3996 Thad Allen would step down as the Leader of the Liberal Party due to personal health reasons. Deputy Leader Jesse Haas was selected to succeed Allen as Leader of the Liberal Party. Late 3997 the Liberal Party ceased operation for undisclosed reasons.
In late 4001, the Liberal Party remerged under the Leadership of Ramsey Warren. In the 4002 the Liberals claimed a modest 28 seats in the National Senate. In 4004 and 4006 Liberals saw positive gains. When early elections were triggered by the dissolution of National Democratic Party, the Liberal Party become the second largest party in the National Senate with 85 seats.
In January 4007, elections were triggered after the dissolution of the Royalist Party with the Liberal Party attracting the most support claiming 96 seats in the senate and the Office of the President. Boyd Evans, a Senator from Kenai, was able to defeat incumbent President Robert Goodwin to become the 18th President of the 2nd Federal Republic. President Evans would only serve one term as he would be defeated in 4011 by Social Democrat Jack Lawton. Lawton would eventually be impeached in 4015 leaving Vice President, and Liberal Party Leader, Brad Lexington to take over the office of the President. In 4016, Brad Lexington would be elected as the 20th President of the Federal Republic.
Brad Lexington saw his term cut short as the Liberal Party unraveled from within. Following early elections called in 4018 the Liberal Party suffered massive losses and were unable to provide a sustainable campaign for President Lexington. The Liberal Party deteriorated further and dissolved leaving incumbent Senators in Independent status.
In 4028, Lee Castor and Sam Adams refounded the Liberal Party of Hutori carrying on the mantle of the former.
RETURN OF THE LIBERAL PARTY (4080 - Present)
After the Liberals suffered crushing defeats in 4064, the Liberal Party folded. For 16 years the Liberal Party remain dormant, until being re-established by former Liberals, Joe Murray and Chandler Donovan, with hope establishing themselves with the FEC before elections in February 4080.
Leader of the Liberal Party
1. Jon Carson (3972 - 3982)
2. Thad Allen (3982 - 3996)
3. Jesse Haas (3996)
4. Ramsey Warren (4001 - 4011)
5. Brad Lexington (4011 - 4015)
6. Kieran Murray (4015 - 4018)
7. Lee Castor (4028 - 4036)
8. Blake Lexington II (4036 - 4050)
9. Ronan O'Brennan (4050 - 4064)
10. Joe Murray Sr. (4080 - Present)
Deputy Leader of the Liberal Party
1. Zach Huffman (3981 - 3988)
2. Jesse Haas (3988 - 3996)
3. Ramsey Warren (3996)
4. Brad Lexington (4001 - 4011)
5. Erika Adams (4011 - 4018)
6. Sam Adams (4028 - 4050)
7. Ethan Costin (4050 - 4064)
8. Chandler Donovan (4080 - Present)
Notable Prominent Members:
1. Joseph F. Murray Sr. (February 4028-January 4090) Leader of the Liberal Party (4080 - Present), Senator from Adelia (4080 - 4082), President of Hutori (4082 - Present).
2. Chandler H. Donovan (born July 4032) Senator from Adelia (4056 - 4064), Minister of Finance (4056 - 4064), Deputy Leader of the Liberal Party (4080 - Present), Senator from Lagard (4080 - Present), Minister of Internal Affairs (4080 - Present).
3. Joseph 'Joey' F. Murray Jr. (Born April 4050) Senator from Lagard (4080 - Present), Minister of Health and Social Services (4080 - Present).
4. Dylan R. Costin (Born May 4055) Senator from Kenai (4080 - Present), Minister of Education and Culture (4080 - Present).
5. Samantha M. Larkin (Born July 4058) Senator from Roccato (4080 - Present), Minister of Food and Agriculture (4080 - 4082), Deputy Prime Minister (4082 - Present).
6. Maximus 'Max' F. Murray (Born October 4056) Senator from Adelia (4082 - Present).
7. Robert 'Bobby' F. Murray (Born September 4058) Senator from Lagard (4082 - Present), Minister of Justice (4082 -Present).
8. Ramsey W. Herring (Born April 4045) Senator from Kenai (4080 - Present), Minister of Finance (4082 - Present).
1. (Retired) Sir Blake A. Lexington I (April 3895 - January 3991) 1st President of the Federal Republic (3928 - 3932), MP for Axminster (3936 - 3960), Chairman of the Civic Party (3940 - 3954; 3958 - 3960), Senior Deputy Chairman of the Civic Party (3954 - 3958), Executive Director of the HSAA (3960 - 3975). Inducted Posthumously into the Order of Golden Lion (3991).
2. (Retired) Zach L. Huffman (born December 3933 - January 4033) Minister of Internal Affairs (3958 - 3960), Prime Minister of Hutori (3965 - 3971), Vice President of Hutori (3971 - 3973), Senator from Roccato (3978 - 3988), Deputy Leader of the Liberal Party (3981 - 3988).
3. (Retired) Sir Thaddeus D. Allen (October 3950 - March 4002) Senator from Kenai (3978 - 3988), Leader of the Liberal Party (3982 - 3996), Vice President (3984; 3987 - 3991), President of Hutori (3992 - 3994). Inducted Posthumously into the Order of the Golden Lion (4080)
4. (Retired) Ramsey S. Warren (July 3952 - March 4041) Senator from Lagard (3978 - 3991; 4002 - 4011), Vice President of the Federal Republic (3991 - 3992), Deputy Leader of the Liberal Party (3996), Leader of the Liberal Party (4001 - 4011).
5. (Retired) Bradley A. Lexington (May 3962 - July 4064) Grandson of former President Blake Lexington, Senator from Adelia (3984 - 3996; 4002 - 4015), Minister of Education and Culture (3987 - 3988), Minister of Health and Social Services (4007 - 4014), Vice President of the Federal Republic, (4014 - 4015), President of the Federal Republic (4015 - 4018), Deputy Leader of the Liberal Party (4001 - 4011), Leader of the Liberal Party (4011 - 4015).
6. (Retired) Boyd C. Evans (January 3977-June 4024) Senator from Kenai (4002 - 4006), President of Hutori (4007-4011), Senator from Adelia (4016 - 4020), Minister of Foreign Affairs (4016 - 4018).
7. (Retired) Sir Lee R. Castor (born June 3984) President Evans' Chief of Staff (4007 - 4011), Senator from Lagard (4011 - 4032), Minister of Education and Culture (4016 - 4018), President of the Federal Republic (4032 - 4040). Inducted into Order of the Golden Lion (4080).
8. (Retired) Blake A. Lexington II (April 3985 - February 4077) Great-Grandson of former President Blake A. Lexington I. Senator from Adelia (4002 - 4052), Minister of Finance (4007 - 4018, 4032 - 4040), Speaker of the National Senate (4036 - 4040), Chancellor of the Federal Republic (3940 - 4052).
9. (Retired) Sir Samuel 'Sam' T. Adams (born May 3986) Great-Grandson of former President Blake A. Lexington I. President Brad Lexington's Chief of Staff (4016 - 4018), Senator from Adelia (4032 - 4044), Chancellor of the National Senate (4036 - 3940), President of the Federal Republic (4044 - 4052). Inducted into the Order of the Golden Lion (4080)
10. (Retired) Adam G. Clooney (July 4000 - September 4079) Premier of Falristan (4036 - 4044), Senator from Falristan (4044 - 4052), Minister of Internal Affairs (4048 - 4052), President of Hutori (4052 - 4064).
1. Blake Lexington (CiPH) 1st President of the 2nd Federal Republic of Hutori (3928 - 3932).
2. Logan Costin (CiPH) 7th President of the 2nd Federal Republic of Hutori (3960).
3. Thaddeus Allen (Liberal) 13th President of the 2nd Federal Republic of Hutori (3992 - 3994).
4. Boyd Evans (Liberal) 18th President of the 2nd Federal Republic (4007 - 4011).
5. Brad Lexington (Liberal) 20th President of the 2nd Federal Republic (4015# - 4018).
6. Lee Castor (Liberal) 23rd President of the 2nd Federal Republic (4032 - 4040).
7. Sam Adams (Liberal) 25th President of the 2nd Federal Republic (4044 - 4052).
8. Adam Clooney (Liberal) 26th President of the 2nd Federal Republic (4052 - 4064).
9. Joe Murray Sr. (Liberal) 32nd President of the 2nd Federal Republic (4082 - 4090).
# = President Jack Lawton resigned from Office in 4015 leaving Vice President Lexington to assume the Office. In February 4016 Brad Lexington was elected to the Office of President.
Prime Ministers/Vice Presidents/Chancellors*
1.PrimeMinister/Vice President Zach Huffman (CiPH/HRSP) (3965 - 3973) S. Williams Administration.
2. Vice President Thad Allen (Liberal) (3984; 3987 - 3991) Enitter Administration (recognized as Acting President from 3987 - 3988) / Graham Administration (3988 - 3991).
3. Vice President Ramsey Warren (3991 - 3992) Graham Administration.
4. Vice President Brad Lexington (4014 - 4015#) Lawton Administration
5. Chancellor Sam Adams (4036 - 4040) Castor Administration
6. Chancellor Blake Lexington II (3940 - 4052) A. Graham Administration / Adams Administration
7. Chancellor Ronan O'Brennan (3952 - 4056) Clooney Administration
* = Office of Vice President was not formally created until 3971 when the office of Prime Minister was absorbed by the office of the President. Mid 4020s the Office of Vice President was dissolved and replaced by the Office of the Chancellor. The office of the Chancellor was soon abolished and replaced with the Prime Minister.
# = President Lawton resigned in 4015 leaving Vice President Lexington to assume office.
Supreme Court Justices
1. Sam Core (4045 - 4080) Associate Justice; Appointed by President Sam Adams.
2. Pat Burrell (4080-Present) Associate Justice; Appointed by President Lynn Angel.
9000 Lexington Avenue
This party is not part of the national cabinet.
|Government Responsibilities||big government-leaning||high||perfect|
This party is a member of the following organizations:
- Socialist International
- The Atheist Ultimatum
- The Left Coalition
- Alliance of Terran Republics
- The Rocc Cola┬« Group
- International Terran Bank
|Month||Votes||Total Votes||Votes (%)||Votes (%) (+)||Seats||Total Seats||Seats (%)||Seats (+)|
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election, relative to its maximum.
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature.
This graph shows the share of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature, together with the share of other parties.
You can view the party's proposed bills here.
This party has to vote on the following bills:
This is the voting[?] record of the Liberal Party of Hutori.
|Random fact: If you have a question, post it on the forum. Game Moderators and other players will be happy to help you. http://forum.particracy.net/|
|Random quote: "Non-violence is not a garment to be put on and off at will. Its seat is in the heart, and it must be an inseparable part of our very being." ľ Mohandas Gandhi|