Alliance Anarchiste (AA)[?]
This page contains information about the Alliance Anarchiste (AA).
This party is inactive.
|Disbanded as of January 4102.|
The Alliance Anarchiste or Anarchist Alliance was formed in October 4070. In the second half of the year 4071 the party formed a policy of refusing to enter the assembly. This has since been reversed.
The aims of the alliance are:
• The abolishment of national political institutions to be replaced with local assemblies with their own elected head of government.
• A ban of the monetary system and all banks. Both are to control the population and serve the 1%.
• The establishment of a constitution that clearly outlines the rights of people that must be protected.
• The complete abolishment of the military. It is a waste of funds and should be replaced through the empowerment of people to stand against tyrants.
• The abolishment of copyright. Copyright has never been of net benefit to society and instead serves to enrich a few at the expense of creativity.
Alliance Motto - "Anarchisme est la liberté (Anarchism is freedom)"
Alliance Colours - Black & White
Recognised Symbols & Banners:
• The Black Flag:
• 'Mask of Anarchy' (OOC: Guy Fawkes Mask):
• The Black Rose:
• The Black Cross:
• Egalitarian and Equality:
• For a world without Capitalism:
Current Membership - Classified
• Lola Pernet October 4070 - December 4094
• Côme Hébras December 4094 - present
Deputy Leaders (Spokespersons):
• Joël Baillieu October 4070 - December 4094
• Joséphine Riqueti December 4094 - present
Head Office - Charday (Arcogne)
• Collective Anarchism:
• Green Anarchism:
• Parti Libéral de Alduria
• Parti Du Nationalisme
Liberal, Nationalist - January 4078 to May 4082
This party is not part of the national cabinet.
|Foreign Relations||convinced internationalist||high||perfect|
|Government Responsibilities||moderate small government||excellent||perfect|
This party is a member of the following organizations:
|Month||Votes||Total Votes||Votes (%)||Votes (%) (+)||Seats||Total Seats||Seats (%)||Seats (+)|
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election, relative to its maximum.
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature.
This graph shows the share of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature, together with the share of other parties.
You can view the party's proposed bills here.
This party has to vote on the following bills:
This is the voting[?] record of the Alliance Anarchiste (AA).
|Bill||Created||Voting started||Vote||Bill Status||Result|
|Call for early elections, August 4409||August 4409||August 4409||passed|
|World Congress||November 4408||November 4408||passed|
|Tax Reduction||December 4407||December 4407||defeated|
|Droits pour le peuple||October 4404||February 4405||passed|
|Reform Act of 4404||October 4404||debate|
|Les Patriotes manifesto 2||May 4404||May 4404||defeated|
|Les Patriotes manifesto||February 4403||February 4403||defeated|
|Term lengths||February 4403||February 4403||passed|
|OOC: Cultural Protocols of Alduria||February 4403||debate|
|Capital||October 4401||October 4401||passed|
|Regions||March 4401||March 4401||passed|
|Omnibus Social Reform Act of 4401||March 4401||March 4401||defeated|
|OOC: New Cultural Protocols||October 4400||April 4401||passed|
|People's Rights Act||September 4400||September 4400||defeated|
|Cabinet Proposal of August 4400||August 4400||August 4400||defeated|
|Le Bon Roi Philippe (anthem)||August 4400||August 4400||passed|
|Lacombe-Dubois Financial Reform and Consumer Protection Act||August 4400||debate|
|Cabinet Proposal of March 4400||March 4400||March 4400||defeated|
|Aurorianism Act of 4400||March 4400||March 4400||defeated|
|Security Council||February 4400||February 4400||passed|
|Random fact: Zardugal is a nation based on the old Byzantine Empire, with a modern twist and the Esperanto language. Zardugal is located on the continent of Majatra.|
|Random quote: "How can you govern a country which has 246 varieties of cheese?" Charles De Gaulle, "Les Mots du General|