Alliance Anarchiste (AA)[?]
This page contains information about the Alliance Anarchiste (AA).
This party is inactive.
|Disbanded as of January 4102.|
The Alliance Anarchiste or Anarchist Alliance was formed in October 4070. In the second half of the year 4071 the party formed a policy of refusing to enter the assembly. This has since been reversed.
The aims of the alliance are:
• The abolishment of national political institutions to be replaced with local assemblies with their own elected head of government.
• A ban of the monetary system and all banks. Both are to control the population and serve the 1%.
• The establishment of a constitution that clearly outlines the rights of people that must be protected.
• The complete abolishment of the military. It is a waste of funds and should be replaced through the empowerment of people to stand against tyrants.
• The abolishment of copyright. Copyright has never been of net benefit to society and instead serves to enrich a few at the expense of creativity.
Alliance Motto - "Anarchisme est la liberté (Anarchism is freedom)"
Alliance Colours - Black & White
Recognised Symbols & Banners:
• The Black Flag:
• 'Mask of Anarchy' (OOC: Guy Fawkes Mask):
• The Black Rose:
• The Black Cross:
• Egalitarian and Equality:
• For a world without Capitalism:
Current Membership - Classified
• Lola Pernet October 4070 - December 4094
• Côme Hébras December 4094 - present
Deputy Leaders (Spokespersons):
• Joël Baillieu October 4070 - December 4094
• Joséphine Riqueti December 4094 - present
Head Office - Charday (Arcogne)
• Collective Anarchism:
• Green Anarchism:
• Parti Libéral de Alduria
• Parti Du Nationalisme
Liberal, Nationalist - January 4078 to May 4082
This party is not part of the national cabinet.
|Foreign Relations||convinced internationalist||high||perfect|
|Government Responsibilities||moderate small government||excellent||perfect|
This party is a member of the following organizations:
|Month||Votes||Total Votes||Votes (%)||Votes (%) (+)||Seats||Total Seats||Seats (%)||Seats (+)|
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election, relative to its maximum.
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature.
This graph shows the share of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature, together with the share of other parties.
You can view the party's proposed bills here.
This party has to vote on the following bills:
This is the voting[?] record of the Alliance Anarchiste (AA).
|Bill||Created||Voting started||Vote||Bill Status||Result|
|New Reform||June 4673||January 4674||passed|
|Empire d'Aldurie(Empire of Alduria)||March 4670||March 4671||passed|
|Cabinet Proposal of October 4667||October 4667||October 4667||passed|
|Name Changing Act||October 4667||October 4667||passed|
|Call for early elections, August 4665||August 4665||August 4665||defeated|
|Small Economic Changes||July 4664||March 4665||passed|
|Military Bill||July 4664||March 4665||passed|
|Re-Establishment Act||June 4663||September 4664||passed|
|Infrastructure Reform (Revised)||February 4658||July 4659||defeated|
|Basic Morality Reform||February 4658||July 4659||passed|
|Bill of Loyalty||February 4658||July 4659||defeated|
|Infrastructure Reform||August 4654||August 4654||defeated|
|Military Reform||September 4652||September 4652||defeated|
|Income tax proposal of August 4651||August 4651||September 4651||defeated|
|Health Bill||February 4651||February 4651||passed|
|Agriculture Reform||January 4649||February 4650||defeated|
|Protection of the Aldurian People Act||January 4648||January 4648||defeated|
|Budget proposal of December 4647||December 4647||January 4648||defeated|
|Income tax proposal of December 4647||December 4647||January 4648||defeated|
|A Manifesto of the Traditional Workers||October 4647||October 4647||defeated|
|Random fact: Players are expected to behave in a courteous, co-operative manner and make a reasonable effort to act with the consent of all players involved, even where the rules do not make consent strictly necessary. In particular, players have a responsibility to take reasonable care that other players are not misinformed either about the role-play or the Game Rules.|
|Random quote: "If you're not turned on to politics, politics will turn on you." - Ralph Nader|