Alliance Anarchiste (AA)[?]
This page contains information about the Alliance Anarchiste (AA).
This party is inactive.
|Disbanded as of January 4102.|
The Alliance Anarchiste or Anarchist Alliance was formed in October 4070. In the second half of the year 4071 the party formed a policy of refusing to enter the assembly. This has since been reversed.
The aims of the alliance are:
• The abolishment of national political institutions to be replaced with local assemblies with their own elected head of government.
• A ban of the monetary system and all banks. Both are to control the population and serve the 1%.
• The establishment of a constitution that clearly outlines the rights of people that must be protected.
• The complete abolishment of the military. It is a waste of funds and should be replaced through the empowerment of people to stand against tyrants.
• The abolishment of copyright. Copyright has never been of net benefit to society and instead serves to enrich a few at the expense of creativity.
Alliance Motto - "Anarchisme est la liberté (Anarchism is freedom)"
Alliance Colours - Black & White
Recognised Symbols & Banners:
• The Black Flag:
• 'Mask of Anarchy' (OOC: Guy Fawkes Mask):
• The Black Rose:
• The Black Cross:
• Egalitarian and Equality:
• For a world without Capitalism:
Current Membership - Classified
• Lola Pernet October 4070 - December 4094
• Côme Hébras December 4094 - present
Deputy Leaders (Spokespersons):
• Joël Baillieu October 4070 - December 4094
• Joséphine Riqueti December 4094 - present
Head Office - Charday (Arcogne)
• Collective Anarchism:
• Green Anarchism:
• Parti Libéral de Alduria
• Parti Du Nationalisme
Liberal, Nationalist - January 4078 to May 4082
This party is not part of the national cabinet.
|Foreign Relations||convinced internationalist||high||perfect|
|Government Responsibilities||moderate small government||excellent||perfect|
This party is a member of the following organizations:
|Month||Votes||Total Votes||Votes (%)||Votes (%) (+)||Seats||Total Seats||Seats (%)||Seats (+)|
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election, relative to its maximum.
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature.
This graph shows the share of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature, together with the share of other parties.
You can view the party's proposed bills here.
This party has to vote on the following bills:
This is the voting[?] record of the Alliance Anarchiste (AA).
|Bill||Created||Voting started||Vote||Bill Status||Result|
|Budget proposal of December 4201||December 4201||debate|
|Health Reform Bill||November 4201||debate|
|Cabinet Proposal of April 4200||April 4200||April 4200||defeated|
|Saftey of the Streets Act||April 4200||April 4200||passed|
|Income tax proposal of June 4199||June 4199||June 4199||defeated|
|Defence Nationalization Act||December 4198||May 4199||passed|
|Cabinet Proposal of September 4198||September 4198||September 4198||passed|
|Cabinet Proposal of August 4196||August 4196||August 4196||defeated|
|New Reform Bill||March 4195||March 4195||passed|
|Cabinet Proposal of June 4193||June 4193||June 4193||passed|
|Popular Rights Bill (PRB)||June 4193||June 4193||passed|
|Worker Protection Act||August 4192||August 4192||passed|
|Cabinet Proposal of August 4192||August 4192||August 4192||defeated|
|Cabinet Proposal of April 4192||April 4192||June 4192||defeated|
|Agricultural Reform Bill (ARB)||January 4191||January 4191||passed|
|Restructuring Our Defense||November 4190||November 4190||passed|
|Cabinet Proposal of July 4190||July 4190||July 4190||defeated|
|More Ethical Healthcare||July 4190||July 4190||passed|
|Creating A Freer Society||July 4190||July 4190||defeated|
|Gun Bill||May 4190||May 4190||defeated|
|Random fact: Culturally Open nations can adopt advisory/non-enforceable Nation Descriptions. See http://forum.particracy.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6242|
|Random quote: "Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge even where there is no river." Nikita Khrushchev (1894 - 1971)|