Alliance Anarchiste (AA)[?]
This page contains information about the Alliance Anarchiste (AA).
This party is inactive.
|Disbanded as of January 4102.|
The Alliance Anarchiste or Anarchist Alliance was formed in October 4070. In the second half of the year 4071 the party formed a policy of refusing to enter the assembly. This has since been reversed.
The aims of the alliance are:
• The abolishment of national political institutions to be replaced with local assemblies with their own elected head of government.
• A ban of the monetary system and all banks. Both are to control the population and serve the 1%.
• The establishment of a constitution that clearly outlines the rights of people that must be protected.
• The complete abolishment of the military. It is a waste of funds and should be replaced through the empowerment of people to stand against tyrants.
• The abolishment of copyright. Copyright has never been of net benefit to society and instead serves to enrich a few at the expense of creativity.
Alliance Motto - "Anarchisme est la liberté (Anarchism is freedom)"
Alliance Colours - Black & White
Recognised Symbols & Banners:
• The Black Flag:
• 'Mask of Anarchy' (OOC: Guy Fawkes Mask):
• The Black Rose:
• The Black Cross:
• Egalitarian and Equality:
• For a world without Capitalism:
Current Membership - Classified
• Lola Pernet October 4070 - December 4094
• Côme Hébras December 4094 - present
Deputy Leaders (Spokespersons):
• Joël Baillieu October 4070 - December 4094
• Joséphine Riqueti December 4094 - present
Head Office - Charday (Arcogne)
• Collective Anarchism:
• Green Anarchism:
• Parti Libéral de Alduria
• Parti Du Nationalisme
Liberal, Nationalist - January 4078 to May 4082
This party is not part of the national cabinet.
|Foreign Relations||convinced internationalist||high||perfect|
|Government Responsibilities||moderate small government||excellent||perfect|
This party is a member of the following organizations:
|Month||Votes||Total Votes||Votes (%)||Votes (%) (+)||Seats||Total Seats||Seats (%)||Seats (+)|
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election, relative to its maximum.
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature.
This graph shows the share of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature, together with the share of other parties.
You can view the party's proposed bills here.
This party has to vote on the following bills:
This is the voting[?] record of the Alliance Anarchiste (AA).
|Bill||Created||Voting started||Vote||Bill Status||Result|
|Civil Rights Act||July 4382||debate|
|Labour Relations Modernization Act||August 4380||January 4381||defeated|
|Call for early elections, September 4379||September 4379||September 4379||passed|
|Military Cooperation Act 4378||September 4378||debate|
|Cabinet Proposal of March 4378||March 4378||March 4378||defeated|
|Call for early elections, June 4377||June 4377||June 4377||passed|
|Abortion Act||March 4377||September 4380||defeated|
|Alternative Military Act 4374||December 4374||April 4375||defeated|
|State Act 4374||December 4374||December 4374||passed|
|Foreign Policy Act 4374||December 4374||December 4374||passed|
|Civil Liberties,Infastructure and Welfare Act 4374||December 4374||December 4374||passed|
|Education Act 4374||December 4374||December 4374||defeated|
|Justice Act 4374||December 4374||December 4374||passed|
|Economic Act 4374||December 4374||December 4374||defeated|
|Health Act 4374||December 4374||December 4374||passed|
|Military Act 4374||December 4374||December 4374||passed|
|Administrative Act 4374||December 4374||December 4374||defeated|
|RP: Details of a restoration||June 4374||debate|
|Cabinet Proposal of April 4374||April 4374||April 4374||passed|
|Politique d'Immigration||October 4373||debate|
|Random fact: The players in a nation have a collective responsibility to prevent confusion by ensuring unofficial or outdated bills labelled as "Cultural Protocols" are removed from their nation page.|
|Random quote: "Racism is man's gravest threat to man - the maximum of hatred for a minimum of reason." - Abraham Joshua Heschel|