Alliance Anarchiste (AA)[?]
This page contains information about the Alliance Anarchiste (AA).
This party is inactive.
|Disbanded as of January 4102.|
The Alliance Anarchiste or Anarchist Alliance was formed in October 4070. In the second half of the year 4071 the party formed a policy of refusing to enter the assembly. This has since been reversed.
The aims of the alliance are:
• The abolishment of national political institutions to be replaced with local assemblies with their own elected head of government.
• A ban of the monetary system and all banks. Both are to control the population and serve the 1%.
• The establishment of a constitution that clearly outlines the rights of people that must be protected.
• The complete abolishment of the military. It is a waste of funds and should be replaced through the empowerment of people to stand against tyrants.
• The abolishment of copyright. Copyright has never been of net benefit to society and instead serves to enrich a few at the expense of creativity.
Alliance Motto - "Anarchisme est la liberté (Anarchism is freedom)"
Alliance Colours - Black & White
Recognised Symbols & Banners:
• The Black Flag:
• 'Mask of Anarchy' (OOC: Guy Fawkes Mask):
• The Black Rose:
• The Black Cross:
• Egalitarian and Equality:
• For a world without Capitalism:
Current Membership - Classified
• Lola Pernet October 4070 - December 4094
• Côme Hébras December 4094 - present
Deputy Leaders (Spokespersons):
• Joël Baillieu October 4070 - December 4094
• Joséphine Riqueti December 4094 - present
Head Office - Charday (Arcogne)
• Collective Anarchism:
• Green Anarchism:
• Parti Libéral de Alduria
• Parti Du Nationalisme
Liberal, Nationalist - January 4078 to May 4082
This party is not part of the national cabinet.
|Foreign Relations||convinced internationalist||high||perfect|
|Government Responsibilities||moderate small government||excellent||perfect|
This party is a member of the following organizations:
|Month||Votes||Total Votes||Votes (%)||Votes (%) (+)||Seats||Total Seats||Seats (%)||Seats (+)|
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election, relative to its maximum.
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature.
This graph shows the share of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature, together with the share of other parties.
You can view the party's proposed bills here.
This party has to vote on the following bills:
This is the voting[?] record of the Alliance Anarchiste (AA).
|Bill||Created||Voting started||Vote||Bill Status||Result|
|Cabinet Proposal of November 2558||November 2558||November 2558||defeated|
|Cabinet Proposal of May 2558||May 2558||May 2558||defeated|
|NBM manifesto, 2558||April 2558||April 2558||defeated|
|OOC: of the imperial bloodline||April 2558||April 2558||defeated|
|OOC: Names for the Moancrhs: Part II||December 2557||July 2558||passed|
|OOC: Names for the Moancrhs: Part I||November 2557||November 2557||passed|
|Economic Safeguarding Bill||November 2557||November 2557||defeated|
|An End to Sexism||November 2557||November 2557||passed|
|Prime Minister||October 2557||May 2795||defeated|
|Cabinet Proposal of July 2557||July 2557||July 2557||defeated|
|First ALSA coalition||June 2557||September 2557||defeated|
|ELECTION OF HEAD OF GOVERNMENT||March 2557||March 2557||defeated|
|National Motto reevaluation||March 2557||March 2557||passed|
|Expansion Prison Act part I||February 2557||December 2557||passed|
|Cabinet Proposal of February 2557||February 2557||February 2557||defeated|
|Economic Nationalization Act: Part 2||July 2556||April 2557||defeated|
|Repeal of "Moral Reforms" Act||May 2556||May 2556||defeated|
|Introduction of Jean DuCroix||December 2555||May 2795||defeated|
|Current Seleyan Union Treaty proposal||December 2555||March 2557||passed|
|Moral Reforms||September 2555||September 2555||passed|
|Random fact: When forming a cabinet, try to include as few parties as possible, while still obtaining a majority of the seats.|
|Random quote: "Schools is this nation's backbone and I will fight for parents to choose which schools their children go to! With the current education system we must ask ourselves 'is our children being educated?'" � George Busch, Former President of Mordusia|