This page contains information about the Unity Congress.
This party is inactive.
The 'Unity Congress', abbreviated as the 'UC' was formed in the November of 4128, to bring together the Dolgava people towards achieving their national and international goals.
With widespread reputation and support across the country and internationally, under the leadership of H.M. SriShankara S. R. V., the rightful monarch to the Dolgarian Empire, this new party rose to existence, to restore the traditional people's monarch House of Elsvallur to the nation that was forced int exile by feudalists, pseudo-monachs and fascists.
The party's ambitions are to bring about a progressive change, rather take it back to old monarch times and even better... to fulfill the needs of a strong democratic, federal, mixed economy system with aims towards sustained reformist economic development, resource and environmental protection as well as social justice, liberalism, equality, secularism and unity in diversity, all well framed under a strong improved constitutional monarchy as has been the Dolgarian society which now needs further development and freedom from fascism, inequality and irrationalism, to bring Dolgara into the forefront of the world like it used to be...
Political Ideology/Position: Solid-Centre Liberal
Left Democratic Social Libertarian
This party is not part of the national cabinet.
|Civil Rights||moderate permissive||high||perfect|
|Foreign Relations||convinced internationalist||excellent||perfect|
|Government Responsibilities||small government-leaning||excellent||perfect|
This party is a member of the following organizations:
- International Greens
- International Secularist Society
- Fair Trade Union
- International Labour Movement
- International Social Democrats
- International Monarchist League
- International Worker's Alliance
- Parties Against Hunting Endangered Animals
- World Peace Society
- Party Organization of the Terran Olympic Association
- Clean Chemical Technology Group
- Environmental Protection Organization
- International Centrist Alliance
- International Animal Rights Alliance
- International Anti-bullying Movement
- Liberal Environmentalists
- International Civil Liberties Union
- The World Needs Laughter
- International Workers Unite
- Terra Union
- International Science, Education and Culture Organization
- The Anti Austerity Coalition
- The Society for Intellectual and Cultural Advancement (SICA)
- Parties for the Promotion of National Languages
- International Olympic Committee (IOC)
- Democratic Socialist International
- Congress of Organized Labor
- Karav Financial Services
- Third Way Alliance
- Alliance of Terran Republics
- Alliance for Democracy and Humanity
- Religious Cooperation Union
- International Alliance of Libertarian Parties
- Rectores Potentas
- Civil Rights Council
- World Federalist Alliance
- The Untited Nations of the Terra
- Liberal Representative Organization
- International Terran Bank
- Progressive Civil Liberties Alliance
|Month||Votes||Total Votes||Votes (%)||Votes (%) (+)||Seats||Total Seats||Seats (%)||Seats (+)|
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election, relative to its maximum.
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature.
This graph shows the share of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature, together with the share of other parties.
You can view the party's proposed bills here.
This party has to vote on the following bills:
This is the voting[?] record of the Unity Congress.
|Bill||Created||Voting started||Vote||Bill Status||Result|
|Deprivatizing of the Weapon Industry||August 4500||August 4500||voting|
|Military Service By Choice||May 4500||May 4500||passed|
|Judicial physical punishment abolition||February 4500||February 4500||defeated|
|Budget proposal of August 4499||August 4499||January 4500||passed|
|Budget proposal of March 4499||March 4499||March 4499||defeated|
|Corporate Taxes||February 4499||February 4499||defeated|
|No Taxation for Needed Object||April 4498||April 4498||passed|
|Congress Size Compromise||March 4498||August 4498||passed|
|Drug Regulations||March 4498||August 4498||passed|
|Alternative to Article Six of the Economy Act||February 4498||February 4498||passed|
|Congress Extension Act||July 4497||February 4498||defeated|
|Cabinet Proposal of February 4497||February 4497||February 4497||defeated|
|Medical cannabis||September 4496||September 4496||passed|
|Economy Act of 4496||September 4496||September 4496||passed|
|Budget proposal of August 4496||August 4496||February 4497||passed|
|Income tax proposal of August 4496||August 4496||February 4497||defeated|
|Ratification of the TerraVision Song Contest||August 4496||February 4497||passed|
|Anti Extremism||August 4496||August 4496||passed|
|Nationalisation||August 4496||August 4496||defeated|
|Foreign Aid Act of 4496||February 4496||February 4496||passed|
|Random fact: When you join the game, you will find yourself with only 0 seats. That's because your party's representatives haven't been elected yet. You need to establish your party's position on issues by proposing several bills that your party wants passed and sending them to vote. This raises your visibility and if you do it enough, you will win seats at the next election.|
|Random quote: "The day is not far off when the economic problem will take the back seat where it belongs, and the arena of the heart and the head will be occupied or reoccupied, by our real problems—the problems of life and of human relations, of creation and behavior and religion." – John Maynard Keynes|