This page contains information about the Unity Congress.
This party is inactive.
The 'Unity Congress', abbreviated as the 'UC' was formed in the November of 4128, to bring together the Dolgava people towards achieving their national and international goals.
With widespread reputation and support across the country and internationally, under the leadership of H.M. SriShankara S. R. V., the rightful monarch to the Dolgarian Empire, this new party rose to existence, to restore the traditional people's monarch House of Elsvallur to the nation that was forced int exile by feudalists, pseudo-monachs and fascists.
The party's ambitions are to bring about a progressive change, rather take it back to old monarch times and even better... to fulfill the needs of a strong democratic, federal, mixed economy system with aims towards sustained reformist economic development, resource and environmental protection as well as social justice, liberalism, equality, secularism and unity in diversity, all well framed under a strong improved constitutional monarchy as has been the Dolgarian society which now needs further development and freedom from fascism, inequality and irrationalism, to bring Dolgara into the forefront of the world like it used to be...
Political Ideology/Position: Solid-Centre Liberal
Left Democratic Social Libertarian
This party is not part of the national cabinet.
|Civil Rights||moderate permissive||high||perfect|
|Foreign Relations||convinced internationalist||excellent||perfect|
|Government Responsibilities||small government-leaning||excellent||perfect|
This party is a member of the following organizations:
- International Greens
- International Secularist Society
- Fair Trade Union
- International Labour Movement
- International Social Democrats
- International Monarchist League
- International Worker's Alliance
- Parties Against Hunting Endangered Animals
- World Peace Society
- Party Organization of the Terran Olympic Association
- Clean Chemical Technology Group
- Environmental Protection Organization
- International Centrist Alliance
- International Animal Rights Alliance
- International Anti-bullying Movement
- Liberal Environmentalists
- International Civil Liberties Union
- The World Needs Laughter
- International Workers Unite
- Terra Union
- International Science, Education and Culture Organization
- The Anti Austerity Coalition
- The Society for Intellectual and Cultural Advancement (SICA)
- Parties for the Promotion of National Languages
- International Olympic Committee (IOC)
- Democratic Socialist International
- Congress of Organized Labor
- Karav Financial Services
- Third Way Alliance
- Alliance of Terran Republics
- Alliance for Democracy and Humanity
- Religious Cooperation Union
- International Alliance of Libertarian Parties
- Rectores Potentas
- Civil Rights Council
- World Federalist Alliance
- The Untited Nations of the Terra
- Liberal Representative Organization
- International Terran Bank
- Progressive Civil Liberties Alliance
|Month||Votes||Total Votes||Votes (%)||Votes (%) (+)||Seats||Total Seats||Seats (%)||Seats (+)|
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election, relative to its maximum.
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature.
This graph shows the share of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature, together with the share of other parties.
You can view the party's proposed bills here.
This party has to vote on the following bills:
This is the voting[?] record of the Unity Congress.
|Random fact: Any RP law granting extraordinary "emergency powers" or dictator-like powers to a government must be passed by at least a 2/3rds majority, but may always be overturned by a simple majority vote of the legislature.|
|Random quote: "COMMUNISM: Liberation of the people from the burdens of liberty." - Rick Bayan, The Cynic's Dictionary|