Soziale Nationalistische Partei[?]
This page contains information about the Soziale Nationalistische Partei.
This party is inactive.
|Dorvish Social Nationalist Party (DSNP)|
Dorvische Soziale Nationalistische Partei (DSNP) (Dorvish)
Dōrviskas naciōnalitāti perōnewingi pārtija (DNPP) (Lorman)
Ideology: National conservatism, Dorvish nationalism, Social Nationalism
The Dorvish Social Nationalist Party was the successor to the Dorvish Conservative Party. The party was founded on March 23rd, 3480. Since its inception the Social Nationalist Party, often referred to as the SNP, has been a dominant political force within Dorvish politics. They have held the position of President of the Dorvish Federation, Minister-President of the Dorvish Federation, Minister-President of the Dorvish Kingdom, President of the Dorvish Republic and State Chancellor of the Dorvish Republic. The SNP is a syncretic, third way political party which adheres to the tenants of Social Nationalism, a ideology developed by Karl Viktor von Petrov, a descendant of Raymond Petrov. It also adheres to the tenants of National Conservatism as well as general right wing policies.
The SNP and the Dorvish military, intelligence and security agencies maintain close ties with each other. The SNP draws much of its support from the military and other military-like agencies. They are also very active in the Artanian Order and the Volksdundorfische Cultural Association. The SNP is also responsible for the founding of the Artanian Union and the modern structure of the Artanian Union.
The Social Nationalist Party is organized into three branches the Executive Committee (Dundorfian: Exekutivausschuss) which is chaired by the Party Chairman (Dundorfian: Parteivorsitzender) who serves as the head of the SNP as a whole, he is also often the ex officio candidate for the President of the Dorvish Republic. The Deputy Party Chairman (Dundorfian: Stellvertretender Parteivorsitzender) also sits on the Executive Council as serves as the ex officio candidate for the position of State Chancellor of the Dorvish Republic, the Deputy Party Chairman assists the Party Chairman on the overall direction of the party as well as serves as a close confidant.
On the Executive Committee is the:
1. Party Treasurer (Dundorfian: Partei Schatzmeister) who is responsible for the Office of the Party Treasury (Dundorfian: Amt der Parteikasse) which is responsible for all finance, fund-raising and economical matters of the party;
2. Chief of Party Information (Dundorfian: Chef der Presse und Information) who is responsible for the Office of Party Information (Dundorfian: Amt der Presse und Information) which is responsible for all advertisements, marketing and information/telecommunications of the party;
3. Chief of the Executive Committee (Dundorfian: Chef des Exekutivausschuss) who is responsible for the Office of the Executive Committee (Dundorfian: Amt der Exekutivausschuss) is the office that directly includes the Party Chairman and the Deputy Party Chairman, the Chief of the Executive Committee and their direct assistant the Deputy Chief of the Executive Committee are the "Chiefs of Staff" of the SNP leadership. It is sometimes called the Political Leadership Office (Dundorfian: Amt der Politische Leitung);
4. Chief of Party Organization (Dundorfian: Chef der Parteiorganisation) who is responsible for the Office of Party Organization (Dundorfian: Amt der Parteiorganisation) is the office responsible for the overall operation of the party behind the scenes, it controls who is placed where, it defines the party's political stance to the public after consultation of the Party Court and the General Council as well as serves as the logistical and support branch of the party.
5. Chief of the Party Court (Dundorfian: Chef der Parteigericht) who is responsible for the Party Court (Dundorfian: Parteigericht) is the combined political and legal office of the party that handles all matters relating to publishing laws, to defending party officials to disciplining party officials. Alongside the Office of Party Organization the Party Court helps establish and flush out the political platform of the SNP.
The second level is the General Council (Dundorfian: Allgemeinen Rates) which consists of members of the national legislature, political experts who are members of the political party as well as the standing ex officio candidates for the ministries of the Dorvish state. The Chief of Party Organization and the Chief of the Party Court co-chair the General Council and assist its membership in developing the platform for the party, traditionally the General Council meets every two years in order to continually update the platform of the party and approve actions of the party. The General Council more or less exists as a rubber stamp for the Executive Committee however it does yield considerable influence over political platform and can make a candidate unpopular if necessary.
The third and final level are the Party Members (Dundorfian: Parteimitglieder) which is made up of the general membership of the SNP, meaning these people are registered members of the SNP. A vast majority of these members donate their funds to the operation of the party, some instances see certain areas with set membership dues.
Executive Committee (As of June 4202)
Party Chairman - Alaric Arvandus von Rohr-Mauss
Deputy Party Chairman - Volker Joachim von Desidier
Party Treasurer - Trasuarius Ludwig von Weinsedorf
Chief of Party Information - Joachim von Bahr
Chief of the Executive Committee - Heinz Fridrichs
Chief of Party Organization - Regismund Dietmar von Rohr-Mauss
Chief of the Party Court - Stefan Hergenröther
Federal Assembly Leader - Vinitharius von und zu Gießen
This party is not part of the national cabinet.
|Government Responsibilities||small government-leaning||excellent||perfect|
This party is a member of the following organizations:
- International Monarchist League
- United Nationalists
- World Communion of Ameliorate Churches
- Parties for the Promotion of National Languages
- Right-Wing Brotherhood
- Rectores Potentas
|Month||Votes||Total Votes||Votes (%)||Votes (%) (+)||Seats||Total Seats||Seats (%)||Seats (+)|
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election, relative to its maximum.
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature.
This graph shows the share of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature, together with the share of other parties.
You can view the party's proposed bills here.
This party has to vote on the following bills:
This is the voting[?] record of the Soziale Nationalistische Partei.
|Bill||Created||Voting started||Vote||Bill Status||Result|
|Military bill||August 4471||August 4471||voting|
|Corporation Tax Reform of 4471||May 4471||July 4471||voting|
|Income tax proposal of April 4471||April 4471||April 4471||voting|
|Ecology bill||November 4470||November 4470||defeated|
|Religion bill||November 4470||November 4470||defeated|
|Income tax proposal of October 4470||October 4470||October 4470||defeated|
|A bill on the change of Civil Rights.||February 4470||February 4470||defeated|
|Right to Strike||December 4469||August 4470||passed|
|Fishing and Farming Reform Act||December 4469||July 4470||passed|
|Energy Supply Initiative||November 4469||February 4471||voting|
|Flag Change Bill||October 4469||October 4469||passed|
|Indirect Tax Initiative||June 4469||December 4469||passed|
|Competitive Economy Act||May 4469||November 4469||passed|
|Public Finance Reform Act||May 4469||August 4469||passed|
|PLD - VBR Coalition||February 4469||February 4469||passed|
|Election Platform: Ecology||November 4467||November 4467||defeated|
|Election Platform: Health Care||November 4467||November 4467||passed|
|Election Platform: Military Doctrine||November 4467||November 4467||defeated|
|PLD Further Religious Bill||August 4467||August 4467||passed|
|PLD Further Economics Bill||August 4467||August 4467||defeated|
|Random fact: Players consent to the reasonable and predictable consequences of the role-play they consent to. For example, players who role-play their characters as committing criminal offences should expect those characters to experience the predictable judicial consequences of that.|
|Random quote: "Were it not for electricity, we would have to watch television in the dark." � Colonel Muammar Ghaddafi|