This page contains information about the Alliance Radicale.
This party is inactive.
|The Radical Alliance is a radical-democratic and democratic-socialist party in Lourenne which has as its foundation these 6 principles:|
1. Liberty: All power must be constrained and checked by the rule of law and the democratic will of the people. Domination, arbitrary power, and absolutism must be fought, whether it takes the form of an arbitrary, absolute state or an arbitrary, absolute employer. Concentrations of power must be fought and power should be dispersed in multiple centers of society.
2. Equality: All people must relate to each other as equals. All forms of social class, privilege, and oppression must be reduced as much as is practical. The Radical Alliance sees itself as fighting for a classless society in which all are equally free. To that extent, we also support feminism, anti-racism, and socialism.
3. Autonomy: Autonomy requires people not only to be reasonably free from the control of others (including a majority), but also to have the resources and capacity to do what they may; it requires them to have the ability for self-realization, in other words.
4. Participatory Democracy: These three principles mean that democracy cannot solely be confined to the state, nor can democracy be solely done by representation. Representative democracy has its place, but the people must also hold power directly to a great extent. As such, we support referendums, initiatives, participatory budgeting, citizen's assemblies, and other institutions of participatory democracy. We also must support the democratization of most institutions of society, not only the state.
5. Environmentalism: We recognize that all people have the right to sustainable development and not be harmed by economic activities which threaten the natural resources and ecosystems which human civilization depends on.
6. Democratic socialism: As a part of realizing these 5 other principles, the Radical Alliance fights for a future of social and democratic control of social production, where any worker, any student, and any citizen can have control over their own conditions of work and production. Nevertheless, we reject the conception of socialism which favors the state and bureaucracy centrally planning everything, and support the participatory and democratic conception of socialism.
Leader: Collective Leadership.
Spokespersons: Nathalie Laurent and Claude-Marie Phillipe
Ideology: Ecosocialism, radical democracy, participatory democracy, feminism, alter-globalization, radical liberalism, republicanism, secularism
This party is not part of the national cabinet.
|Civil Rights||convinced permissive||high||perfect|
|Ecology||skeptic-leaning||close to none||perfect|
|Foreign Relations||moderate internationalist||limited||perfect|
|Government Responsibilities||small government-leaning||high||perfect|
This party is a member of the following organizations:
- International Greens
- Socialist International
- International Labour Movement
- Wealth-Redistribution Association
- World Anti-Capitalist Initiative
- Environmental Protection Organization
- International Civil Liberties Union
- Communist Socialist Alliance
- Democratic Socialist International
- The Left Coalition
- Alliance of Terran Republics
- United Progressive Parties
- Alliance for Democracy and Humanity
- Civil Rights Council
|Month||Votes||Total Votes||Votes (%)||Votes (%) (+)||Seats||Total Seats||Seats (%)||Seats (+)|
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election, relative to its maximum.
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature.
This graph shows the share of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature, together with the share of other parties.
You can view the party's proposed bills here.
This party has to vote on the following bills:
This is the voting[?] record of the Alliance Radicale.
|Bill||Created||Voting started||Vote||Bill Status||Result|
|Treaty Withdrawal||July 4534||July 4534||voting|
|Ratification of the Treaty of La Couronne||July 4534||July 4534||voting|
|Open Stores Act||November 4531||March 4534||defeated|
|Alcoholic Deregulation Act of 4531||November 4531||March 4534||defeated|
|Open Stores Act||November 4531||November 4531||defeated|
|Legalization or Prostitution Act or 4530||December 4530||May 4531||passed|
|Regulation of Hunting Act||November 4529||May 4531||passed|
|Compulsory Education Act||June 4528||December 4528||defeated|
|Evangelism Act of 4527||May 4527||May 4527||defeated|
|Malpractice Act of 4525||December 4525||June 4526||defeated|
|Treaty Withdrawal||September 4525||September 4525||passed|
|OOC:RP: Consent for Intervention of Kalistan Civil War||March 4525||March 4525||passed|
|Bill on national nature||February 4525||February 4525||defeated|
|RP: The Queen has died, long live The New King||February 4525||February 4525||passed|
|Bill on Social Normalisation||March 4524||March 4524||defeated|
|Bill for a healtier nation||March 4524||March 4524||defeated|
|Society Focus Bill||August 4523||April 4524||defeated|
|RP: Proclamation of Intervention||April 4520||April 4520||passed|
|Call for early elections, January 4517||January 4517||January 4517||passed|
|PRN Party Platform||January 4516||January 4516||passed|
|Random fact: In general, role-play requires the consent of all players.|
|Random quote: "We never know the worth of water 'til the well is dry." – Thomas Fuller|