่ฒ่ฑๅ (Lotus Party) ๐ธ[?]
This page contains information about the ่ฒ่ฑๅ (Lotus Party) ๐ธ.
|The Lotus Party (LP)|
Transliteration: Liรกnhuฤ dวng
Following months of student-led resistance against the Pua dictatorship, Jienist scholars, progressive intellectuals, students and community leaders banded together to form the Lotus Party in March of 4252 at the foot of Mount Siji to restore democracy, stability and prosperity to Indrala.
The Lotus Party decends from the Jiaozhi Alliance Party and the Progressive Alliance.
The Lotus Party is built around the traditional Indralan meaning of the lotus; purification and renewal. This understanding is combined with a modern and progressive interpretation of Jienism, stressing above all;
- a belief in equal opportunity to achieve each person's individual potential,
- a belief in providing good education to aid self-improvement and self-cultivation
- a belief that one's place in society is not determined by birth, but by merit
- a belief in practising filial piety
To that end, The Lotus Party is carrying out the following Manifesto, voted into effect on 23 July 4328 at the Taixi Conference. (http://bit.ly/2CHd61k_
All In For Indrala - The Lotus Party Manifesto
(1) We will stand up for our democratic system and support the Dragon Throne concurrently
(2) We will make Indrala a land where nature and humanity coexist
(3) We will create a mixed-market economy where labour and capital coexist
(4) We will protect the rights of the people, and resolve social discrimination and inequality to establish social justice
(5) We will create and protect universal welfare support for all stages and areas of life
"Indrala must stand to benefit broadly all of humanity through peace and harmony"
โโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโโ- Huang Zitao, Third Leader and Chancellor of Indrala
- Progressive Jienism
- Economic and social progressivism
- Civic and diaspora nationalism
- Environmentalism and econationalism
- Constitutional monarchism (supportive of the Sun Clan)
๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐: Centre to centre-left
Party Leader: Dai Jinhao, 4337-present (http://particracy.wikia.com/wiki/Dai_Jinhao)
Party Founder: Wu Hรกn (http://particracy.wikia.com/wiki/Wu_H%C3%A1n)
Party President: Yan Zhelan
โข Wu Hรกn, 4252-4269 (http://particracy.wikia.com/wiki/Wu_H%C3%A1n)
โข Sun Luhan, 4269- 4270 (interim)
โข Huang Zitao, 4270-4298 (http://particracy.wikia.com/wiki/Huang_Zitao)
โข Kwan Zhiyong, 4298-4330 (http://particracy.wikia.com/wiki/Kwan_Zhiyong)
โข Dr. Yi Junkai, 4330-4337 (http://particracy.wikia.com/wiki/Yi_Junkai)
ไธๅ็ๆญฃ็่ฒ้ณ็บไบค่ถพ! (A Real Voice for Jiaozhi!) (Feb 4252 - May 4252)
ๅผทๅคง็้ ๅฐ (Strong Leadership) (4254-4262)
ๅๆดๅ ๆ็ๆชไพ (A Brighter Future) (4262-4298)
ไธๅ็บไบ็ฉๅคง็ฃ! (Lit.: Everything for Indrala!)(Official trans.: All in for Indrala!) (4298-4337)
ๆๅ็ๆชไพ, ๆๅ็่ฒ้ณ (Our Future, Our Voice) (4337-)
This party is part of the national cabinet, and controls the following ministries:
|Ministry of Foreign Affairs||Dai Jinhao|
|Ministry of Justice||Zhou Huiyi|
|Ministry of Health and Social Services||Dr. Yao Huanyu|
|Ministry of Education and Culture||Dr. Shang Yongyu|
|Ministry of Science and Technology||Xing Yuhan|
|Civil Rights||moderate permissive||moderate||perfect|
|Foreign Relations||moderate internationalist||limited||perfect|
|Government Responsibilities||small government-leaning||excellent||perfect|
This party is a member of the following organizations:
- International Monarchist League
- Anti Slavery Organisation
- Civil Rights Council
- International Organization for the Prohibition of Landmines
|Month||Votes||Total Votes||Votes (%)||Votes (%) (+)||Seats||Total Seats||Seats (%)||Seats (+)|
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election, relative to its maximum.
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature.
This graph shows the share of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature, together with the share of other parties.
You can view the party's proposed bills here.
This party has to vote on the following bills:
This is the voting[?] record of the ่ฒ่ฑๅ (Lotus Party) ๐ธ.
|Random fact: It is forbidden to impersonate a player or Moderator.|
|Random quote: "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson to Peter Carr|