This page contains information about the Alorianische Königspartei.
This party is inactive.
|Name: Alorianische Königspartei|
Ideology: National Conservatism, Kaiserism, Anti-Communism, Dark Green, Market Economy
We seek to establish and maintain a constitutional monarchy like in Dorvik.
This party is not part of the national cabinet.
|Civil Rights||moderate permissive||excellent||perfect|
|Foreign Relations||convinced internationalist||close to none||perfect|
|Government Responsibilities||moderate big government||excellent||perfect|
This party is a member of the following organizations:
- International Secularist Society
- Fair Trade Union
- International Monarchist League
- Environmental Protection Organization
- International Centrist Alliance
- Anti Slavery Organisation
- United Nationalists
- Terra Union
- Terran Association of Free Trade (TERRASSOFT)
- International Science, Education and Culture Organization
- Parties for the Promotion of National Languages
- Northern Artanian Security Organisation (NASO)
- Alliance for Effective Public Education
- Conservatives International
- Anti-Communist League (ACL)
- Artanian Union
- XF-43 Joint Fighter Project
- Order of Nobles
- Rectores Potentas
- Civil Rights Council
- The Untited Nations of the Terra
- The New Monarchist Party
|Month||Votes||Total Votes||Votes (%)||Votes (%) (+)||Seats||Total Seats||Seats (%)||Seats (+)|
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election, relative to its maximum.
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature.
This graph shows the share of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature, together with the share of other parties.
You can view the party's proposed bills here.
This party has to vote on the following bills:
This is the voting[?] record of the Alorianische Königspartei.
|Random fact: "OOC", "IC" and "IG" are commonly-used acronyms in Particracy. "OOC" refers to comments, discussions and actions which are out-of-character, meaning they are done player-to-player rather than party-to-party. "IC" refers to in-character interactions (ie. party-to-party). Similarly, "IG" means in-game, although this term may also simply refer to what happens in the actual game interface, as opposed to on the forum or elsewhere. "RP" just means "role-play".|
|Random quote: "An "acceptable" level of unemployment means that the government economist to whom it is acceptable still has a job." - Author Unknown|