We are working on a brand new version of the game! If you want to stay informed, read our blog and register for our mailing list.
| Details | Ministries | Political Positions | Affiliations | Election Results | Legislation | Legislative Agenda | Voting Record | Actions | Messages |
Constitutional Democratic Union (MC)[?]
This page contains information about the Constitutional Democratic Union (MC).
Nation[?]: Holy Luthorian Empire (Luthori)
Seats[?] in House of Commons[?]: 99
|Imperial Conservative Union of Luthori (ICU)|
The Imperial Conservative Union of Luthori is a right-wing, monarchist and traditionalist Luthorian party. It seeks to return to a more tradtional order of Lutheran society, it was founded by the Duke of Middenriding, His Imperial Highness, Hugh of Middenriding, son of Prince William of the House of Orange-Vilayn Armstead-Foreward, but it s Instead, he withdrew from the political workings of ICU to focus on more charitable missions, helping to raise ICU's image with the general public.
In the grand plan, the Imperial Conservative Union is a conservative party, dedicated to restoring the constitutional "balance", being opposed for example, to the 5119 Constitution, totally un-Luthorian, according to them, they want a return to a society more traditional, but they want to do it "in the respect of politics", without trying to make a violent revolution, a slogan of the ICU comes up a lot, "No tyrants, no radicals, only unity", the leader of the ICU is currently Sir John Maguire, a nobleman dedicated to traditionalist elements and unity in the country.
The ICU is considered by many to be system-changing and anti-establishment, as it is known to be anti-Consitution 5119, and has repeatedly called for the restoration of Luthori's constitutional laws, which were not a constitution. , but rather traditional laws, but which all parties respected.
On the societal level, the party is described as traditionalist, conservative, having seen the effects of progressivism on the population of Luthori, the party describes itself as the "party without compromise on conservatism", wanting to bring conservatism back into fashion, and using all the means at his disposal.
The Party is considered a unionist party, being radically anti-federalist, but this is not the party's priority. Preferring cooperation with other right-wing parties, which are sometimes parties highly favorable to federalism.
The United Party of Luthori supports the restoration of Orange-Vilayn Armstead as King-Emperor of the Holy Luthorian Empire and his other realms. Seeing the Carington family as usurpers, having taken the crown from the legitimate King Albert II, exiled to Hutori with his family, they want to work without triggering a political crisis.
Leaders of the United Party, then of the Imperial Conservative Union:
- William Stripher, Mayor of Georgetown, Earl of Greater Hungersmith (5203-5208)
- Sir John Maguire, Earl of Salisbury (5217-5230)
- Archibald Mangley, Mayor of Liore (5225-5255), Leader of the Imperial Conservative Union (5231-5260)
- Fallon Ramsay-Hayden (5260-today)
Prime Minister :
- Sir John Maguire, Vth Earl of Salisbury, Prime Minister between 5228 and 5231
- Archibald Mangley, Prime Minister between 5255 and 5256
- Fallon Ramsay-Hayden, Prime Minister between 5273 and 5275
Deputy Prime Minister :
- Lord Abraham Garner, Deputy Prime Minister and Home Secretary between 5229 and 5232.
Governements where the UL, then the ICU where a part of :
- Humphreys I Cabinet (5207-5211), with a coaltion composed of all members of the Blue Coalition.
- Maguire I Cabinet (5228-5232), led by the Imperial Conservative Union, Minority Government with the backing of the MfL
- Bush V Cabinet, coalition government composed of the National Coalition, an alliance between the LCP and the ICU, the NLP and the RfL
- Bush VI Cabinet, coalition government between the Tories and the Liberals (LH-NLP)
- Mangley I Cabinet, coalition government, with the same composition as the former, led by the leader of the ICU, Archibald Mangley.
- Stoutson I Cabinet, coalition government led by RfL, composed of the Tories, NLP and LH.
- Beauchamp I Cabinet, coalition government led by the alliance of LH and the NLP, with the backing of the Tories.
- Rio I Cabinet, coalition government led by the LCP and the National Coalition, with the backing of the Liberal Alliance
- Ramsay-Hayden I Cabinet, coalition government led by the ICU and the National Coalition, with the backing of the Liberal Alliance
- Gallantry I Cabinet, coalition government led by the RfL and the National Coalition, with the backing of the Luthorian Conservative Party ans of the Liberal Alliance.
- Ducal Premierships:
- Orange : No Minister-President Elected under the banner of the Imperial Conservative Union.
- Erneshire : Margaret Brokenshire, Minister-President of Erneshire since 5230, re-elected in 5235
- Middenriding : Gareth Spencer, Fr. Deputy Head of the Imperial Conservative Union, Minister-President of Middenriding since 5230, not re-elected in 5235
- Northriding : James Antoniazzi, fr. Leader of the Opposition in the Duchy, Minister-President of Northriding since 5230, not re-elected in 5235
- Shipleyriding, No Minister-President elected with the banner of the ICU, but Leader of the Ducal Opposition: Carter Smith.
National Alliances :
Local Alliances :
To see more about the ICU : Wiki : https://particracy.fandom.com/wiki/United_Party_of_Luthori
This party is part of the national cabinet, and controls the following ministries:
|Ministry of Head of Government||Richard Harrington, Duke of Threwiford|
|Ministry of Foreign Affairs||Garrett Richard Bennett|
|Ministry of Finance||Walter Harrison Kelly|
|Ministry of Defence||Christina Violet Potter|
|Civil Rights||moderate restrictive||excellent||perfect|
|Foreign Relations||convinced isolationist||excellent||perfect|
|Government Responsibilities||small government-leaning||excellent||perfect|
This party is a member of the following organizations:
- International Monarchist League
- Capitalist Coalition
- Imperial Alliance
- Organization of Rightist Parties
- Anti-Communist League (ACL)
- Holy Church of Luthori
- International Terran Bank
|Month||Votes||Total Votes||Votes (%)||Votes (%) (+)||Seats||Total Seats||Seats (%)||Seats (+)|
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election, relative to its maximum.
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature.
This graph shows the share of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature, together with the share of other parties.
You can view the party's proposed bills here.
This party has to vote on the following bills:
This is the voting[?] record of the Constitutional Democratic Union (MC).
|Bill||Created||Voting started||Vote||Bill Status||Result|
|Breaking news : The LCP dissolved||July 5310||July 5310||abstain||voting|
|Socialists healthcare proposals||July 5310||July 5310||abstain||voting|
|Budget proposal of April 5310||April 5310||April 5310||yes||defeated||lost|
|Morality Act||February 5310||February 5310||yes||defeated||lost|
|Political Reorganization Act||January 5310||January 5310||no||defeated||won|
|Progressive Socialists proposals||September 5309||September 5309||no||defeated||won|
|Cabinet Proposal of December 5308||December 5308||December 5308||yes||passed||won|
|Anti-Terrorism Act||June 5308||June 5308||abstain||passed||abstained|
|Cabinet Proposal of February 5308||February 5308||February 5308||yes||defeated||lost|
|Education Reform Act||January 5307||January 5307||no||passed||lost|
|Euthanasia Act||January 5307||January 5307||no||defeated||won|
|5305 local elections||September 5306||September 5306||yes||passed||won|
|Resolution To Open Up Our Country||August 5306||August 5306||no||passed||lost|
|Constitutional Amendment for the Integration of the Federal Union of Gaduridos into the Crown of Luthori||June 5305||June 5305||no||defeated||won|
|Centre Party Economic Agenda||May 5305||May 5305||no||defeated||won|
|Sinners and Heathens Act 5305||February 5305||February 5305||yes||defeated||lost|
|Call for early elections, January 5305||January 5305||January 5305||no||defeated||won|
|Tory Majority Government Proposal of January 5305 (CDU-LCP Coalition)||January 5305||January 5305||yes||passed||won|
|International Kingdom of God Act 5304||August 5304||August 5304||no||defeated||won|
|Random fact: Did you know you can change the official name of your nation? All you need to do is draw up a new name that is in accordance with the Nation Renaming Guide, pass a bill proposing the name change with a two-thirds majority and then post a request to Moderation on the "Renaming Requests" thread. You can change city and region names in this way too.|
|Random quote: "The fate of the living planet is the most important issue facing mankind". - Gaylord Nelson|