Constitutional Democratic Union (NatLib)[?]
This page contains information about the Constitutional Democratic Union (NatLib).
The National Liberal Party
The National Liberal Party is a liberal party with economic right-wing and socially centre-left views. The party was founded as the Whigs by the classical liberal David Loyd Becker and various business oriented liberals in 5240. The party aims to create an equal society that is focused around the individual instead around the collective. The party was later renamed to the National Liberal Party to unite the party more into one group than into a loose caucus to strengthen its appeal.
In 5255 the NLP began working closely together with List Humperdinck for local elections in the Duchies, this alliance was extended after the national elections in 5260 in which both parties agreed to caucus together and form one bloc. This ended in 5295 after the NLP collapsed.
In 5321 the party re-entered national politics after being reformed and re-organised. It soon entered into an alliance with the only other liberal party, the Reform Party. Together they form the Union of the Lion.
- David Loyd Becker (5240 - 5252)
- Elizabeth Yorkisher (5252 – 5260)
- Catherine Beauchamp (5260 – 5290)
- Judith Humperdinck-McClair (5290 - 5295)
- Henry McClair (5321 - 5335)
- Claire Dalton-Jones (5335 - current)
Core Ideology: Liberalism
- Economic Liberalism
- Fiscal Conservatism
- Classical Liberalism
- Conservative Liberalism
- Social Liberalism
- Free market economics
- Fiscal conservative budgets
- Pro-business & free trade policies
- Pro-gay marriage
- soft pro-choice (abortion)
- Pro-choice (euthenasia)
- Equal treatment of men & women.
This party is part of the national cabinet, and controls the following ministries:
|Ministry of Foreign Affairs||Sir Borris Taylor|
|Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport||Francis Kingston|
|Ministry of Science and Technology||Joane Johnson|
|Civil Rights||moderate permissive||excellent||perfect|
|Government Responsibilities||small government-leaning||excellent||perfect|
This party is a member of the following organizations:
- International Monarchist League
- Capitalist Coalition
- Liberal International
- Global Liberal Alliance
- Anti-Communist League (ACL)
- Artanian Union
- Rights for LGBTQ citizens
- Civil Rights Council
- Liberal Union
- Union of Conservative Liberals
|Month||Votes||Total Votes||Votes (%)||Votes (%) (+)||Seats||Total Seats||Seats (%)||Seats (+)|
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election, relative to its maximum.
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature.
This graph shows the share of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature, together with the share of other parties.
You can view the party's proposed bills here.
This party has to vote on the following bills:
- Another Luthori Is Possible Act
- CDU (Monday Club) - The Federal Death Penalty Law of 5369
- CDU (Monday Club - Federalist Caucus) - The Drug Federalization Law
- CDU (Monday Club - Nationalist Caucus) - Pornography and Prostitution Banishment Law
- CDU (Monday Club - Holy League) - The Government - Holy Luthori Church Relationship Law
- CDU (Monday Club) - Voting Rights of Criminals Act
- Same-sex Marriage Ban Act
This is the voting[?] record of the Constitutional Democratic Union (NatLib).
|Random fact: Check out the forum regularly for game news. http://forum.particracy.net/|
|Random quote: "Don't listen to what the Communists say, but look at what they do." - Nguyen Van Thieu|