International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
This treaty was drafted in December 3399 by the Grüne Partei.
|The International Civil Aviation Organization, (ICAO) Will create universal global standards for civil, commercial, and military aviation. We were formed to pursue the following missions: |
1. Create universal standards for air traffic control phraseology, aircraft maintenance, airport, and navigation infrastructure, crew rest requirements, and cabin safety to reduce accident rates and create a safer international commercial and private aviation infrastructure.
2. Encourage development, implementation and regulation of new standards in aircraft and engine design, as well as alternative fuels in order to reduce aircraft fuel consumption, CO2 emissions, and aircraft noise.
3. Build more efficient air traffic control infrastructure thru the development of GPS based "NextGen" technologies in order to save fuel and increase capacity.
4. Expand global aviation infrastructure by building more airports and longer runways and by creating partnerships between nations to foster commercial flights between nations.
5. Build international relationships and cultural understanding thru the expansion of air travel between nations. We believe that if people are more able to visit other countries they will come to a greater level of cultural understanding, thus fostering peace and international cooperation. Build a mile of road and you travel a mile, build a mile of runway and you travel the world!
The treaty consists of the following articles.
The treaty has been formally ratified by the following nations.
The treaty contains no articles that can be verified.
You need to be logged in to view the section on ratification.
|Random fact: "Doxxing", or the publishing of personally identifiable information about another player without permission, is forbidden.|
|Random quote: "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, from those who are cold and are not clothed. The world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children." - Dwight D. Eisenhower|