FIFA World Cup
This treaty was drafted in February 3703 by the Sindicato Obrero Libre.
|Article 1: Foundation|
1.Upon the ratification of this treaty by a combination of national associations (hereafter: NAs) representing between them 16 nations or more;
2.The Fédération Internationale de Football Association (hereafter: FIFA) World Cup competition shall by this treaty be founded.
Article 2: Ratification and Affiliation by Confederations and Membership
1. All nation states with NAs are eligible to ratify this treaty and affiliate itself with FIFA and the World Cup competition
2. All NAs affiliated with FIFA may bid to host and participate in the World Cup
Article 3: FIFA World Cup
1. Once established, FIFA shall organise periodical tournaments between NAs, the winners of which will be declared the FIFA World Cup holder and champion. The tournament shall be known as the FIFA World Cup. To differentiate it from sanctioned qualification stages, the tournament may be known as the FIFA World Cup Finals.
2. Host bidding and voting shall be in accordance to agreements made in the FIFA organisation
3. Qualifications, seeding and matches shall be organised in accordance to agreements made in the FIFA organisation
Article 4: Other Competition
1. FIFA may also organise other competitions than the World Cup
2. FIFA may restrict eligibility of such competitions in accordance to agreements made in the FIFA organisation
3. Issues pertaining to hosting, voting, qualifications, seeding, matches, and invitations shall be organised in accordance to agreements made in the FIFA organisation
Article 5. Executive Committee
1. NAs and their representative affiliated with FIFA may participate in the administrative organisation FIFA Executive Committee
2. NAs in the FIFA Executive Committee will participate in the organisation and administration of FIFA World Cup, other competitions, and FIFA laws, rules and agreements.
3. Eligibility, nomination, and appointment of NAs to the FIFA Executive Committee shall be organised in accordance to agreements made in the FIFA organisation
Article 6. Pointage
1. FIFA shall award 3 points per win, 1 point per draw, and 0 point for a loss in FIFA sanctioned matches across all competitions
2. FIFA reserves the right to change pointage indefinitely, or for a period or competition, which shall be done in accordance to agreements made in the FIFA organisation
3. FIFA reserves the right for penalty points as part of sanction with transgression against the values and spirit of FIFA and the game.
Article 7. Goals
1. To promote ethics of the game
2. To promote sportsmanship
3. To nurture young players in the laws of the game
4. To ensure the safety of all players
5. To ensure the competition of the World Cup and Women's World Cup
6. To promote development of the game
7. To cooperate with other members to achieve sporting milestones
Article 8. Administration
1. The FIFA Organisation is the highest authority of FIFA, the FIFA World Cup, and other related competitions (http://classic.particracy.net/vieworganization.php?organizationid=3266)
2. The FIFA Forum shall play a role in the organisation of the World Cup (http://forum.particracy.net/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=5796)
The treaty consists of the following articles.
The treaty has been formally ratified by the following nations.
|Sameinað Konungsríki Tælmörks og Suðureyja (Telamon)||November 5024|
|Poblacht na Choiarlabhan (Kirlawa)||December 4957|
|Jelbék H'ánknstat (Jelbe)||April 4613|
|République d'Alduria (Alduria)||February 4581|
|Royaume Uni de Kanjor (Kanjor)||March 4527|
|Pontesi hanrapetut’yun (Pontesi)||August 4314|
|Rzechpospolita Walruzja (Valruzia)||June 4249|
|Royaume Uni de Lourenne (Lourenne)||November 4200|
|Repubblika ta Cildania (Cildania)||February 4128|
|Imārat-i Ahmādī-yi Sahel/Ahmadi Emirate of Solentia (Solentia)||July 4126|
|Confederaţie Noului Endralo și a Chizână/Újndrálon és Kizénia Államszövetsége (New Endralon and Kizenia)||January 4089|
|Medinat Beiteinu (Beiteynu)||March 3721|
|Wrnukaék Konzknstat (Vanuku)||September 3706|
|Mängəstä Kobura (Cobura)||September 3705|
|Commune Rildanorienne (Rildanor)||June 3704|
|Reino de Egelion (Egelion)||May 3704|
|Impero Istaliano (Istalia)||February 3704|
The treaty contains no articles that can be verified.
You need to be logged in to view the section on ratification.
|Random fact: "Game mechanics comes first." For example, if a currently-enforced bill sets out one law, then a player cannot claim the government has set out a contradictory law.|
|Random quote: "We should therefore claim, in the name of tolerance, the right not to tolerate the intolerant." - Karl Popper|