Klavian Chemical Trade Contract
This treaty was drafted in December 4156 by the Klavia Populo Factio.
|Any nation to whomever Klavia deals chemical weaponry to shall accept this agreement. Individual cases will have specific contracts, but this is a covering deal which states |
1. Any nation's that trade with Klavia are doing so with no ill intent to Klavia, and
2. Any chemical weapon use in war with Klavia shall call all other members of this treaty to that same war.
3. Any war declarations by members in this group with Klavia shall be a warrant for an embargo by the other nations of this treaty
The treaty consists of the following articles.
The ratifiers acknowledge that with respect to:
The policy of their national government and law should be:
The nation reserves the right to develop, construct and store biological and chemical weapons.
The treaty has been formally ratified by the following nations.
The following nations (28 in total) are not in compliance to the articles outlined in this treaty.
- Brmék Ishtoprtastaték Krsyjogad (Barmenian Confederal Union)
- רפובליקת יידיש של ביתנו (Yeudish Republic of Beiteynu)
- Republic of Beluzia
- Esinsundu Empire, የኩቦራ ስፔኖች አስተዳዳሪዎች (United Governorates of Cobura)
- Confederation of St. Muron and Davostan
- Arbeiterrepublik Dorvik
- República Federal de Egelion
- Szent Endralonk Birodalom (Holy Endralon Empire)
- Federal Union of Gaduridos
- Capitalist State of Hobrazia
- Vereinte Kaiserliche Kronländer von Hulsterreich und Gao-Soto / Barento Kaisaritchu Kuronrenda bon Harusotoraik undo Mikuni / ホルソトラリア＝御國帝冠領 (United Imperial Crownlands of Hulstria and Gao-Soto)
- Commonwealth of Hutori
- Cakaniye Cumhuriyeti (Jakania)
- United Republic of Kalistan
- La République de Kanjor et La Tondelle
- Poblacht na Kirlawa (Republic of Kirlawa)
- Unionis Kundrati
- 2nd Great Democratic Republic of Lodamun
- État Canrillaise de Lourenne
- Commonwealth of Mordusia
- Constitutional Republic of Sekowo (セコウォの憲法共和国)
- United Solentian Republic
- Republic of Talmoria
- Manrick Union, Telamon/Grenmark / Manrick Stéttarfélags, Tælmörk/Grænmörk
- Republic of Trigun'
- República Democrática do Tukarali
- Rzeczpospolita Walruzyjska (Republic of Valruzia)
The following nations (30 in total) are in compliance.
- Gweriniaeth Aloria
- Dundorfische Demokratische Republik (DDR)
- Commonwealth of Rutania
- Esinsundu Empire, Hawu Mumenhes
- Holy Luthori Empire
- Ewiges Thalleristisches Reich von Narikaton
- Free State of Malivia
- Federal Republic of Likatonia
- Jemhewra-ye Aldegār (Republic of Aldegar)
- Republiek van Seridjan (Republic of Saridan)
- République de Rildanor (Republic of Rildanor)
- Royaume d’Aldurie (Kingdom of Alduria)
- Republic of Dolgava
- 瑩大磖國 (State of Indrala)
- Confederația Noului Endralon, Kizenia și Kuzaki (New Endralon / Kizenia)
- Res Publica Seluciae
- 𐌲𐍂𐌰𐌽𐌳 𐍀𐍂𐌹𐌽𐍃ᵻˈ𐍀𐌰𐌻ᵻ𐍄𐌹 𐌳𐌴𐌻𐍄𐌰𐍂𐌹 (Grand Principality of Deltaria)
- Federal Kingdom of Cildania
- United Al-Badaria Emirate Terra (Democratic Republic of Badara)
- Repubblica Istaliana (Istalia)
- Koinopoliteía de Klavia Okeanó (Commonwealth of Klavia Okeanó)
- Jumhuriyyat al-Qalb al-Ma'atraniyyah (Kafuristan)
- Μεγάλη Καλοπιακή Δημοκρατία (Great Kalopian Republic)
- Konfederacio de Zardugalo (Zardugal)
- Jez Jelbek Jeztaghe (Great Jelbek Steppe)
- Wrnukaék Konzknstat (Vanuku)
- Pnték Jeznyfkaiék Hldjogad/Rei Publicae Dynasticae Pontesiae (Pontesian Dynastic Commonwealth)
- Grand Imperial Union of Dankuk (단국 대제국)
- Manrick Union, Kazulia / Manrick Union, Kazulmark
- Republic of Vorona
You need to be logged in to view the section on ratification.
|Random fact: Periodically, it is a good idea to go through your nation's Treaties and arrange to withdraw from any that are unwanted.|
|Random quote: "We will not allow our national policy to be dictated by foreign nationals, neither will we allow it to be dictated by a fringe movement that represents a city! Only a city! My government are governing for all the people of Dundorf and we fully intend to continue doing so!" � Marius Stienfels, former leader of the VFD and Bundeskanzler of Dundorf|