The International Treaty on the Prohibition of Land Mines (ITPL)
This treaty was drafted in June 4261 by the 莲花党 (Lotus Party) 🌸.
|When signed, states commit to:|
1) Never use antipersonnel mines, nor to develop, produce, otherwise acquire, stockpile, retain or transfer them, and;
2) Destroy all mines in their stockpiles.
This treaty is sponsored and governed by the International Organization for the Prohibition of Landmines.
Drafted by Wu Hán, former-Chancellor of Indrala and Founder of the International Organization for the Prohibition of Landmines.
The treaty consists of the following articles.
The ratifiers acknowledge that with respect to:
The policy of their national government and law should be:
The use of land mines is prohibited.
The treaty has been formally ratified by the following nations.
The following nations (30 in total) are not in compliance to the articles outlined in this treaty.
- جمهورية بدارة المتحدة (United Republic of Badara)
- Dowlat-e Keshvar Aldegar (Imperial State of Aldegar)
- Brmék Jezvraljogadsrlji Rekvakns (Barmenistani Social Republic)
- Ewiges Thalleristisches Reich von Narikaton
- Dolgava Tautas brīvvalsts (Dolgavian People's Republic of Freedom)
- Bundesrepublik Dorvik
- Szent Endralonk Birodalom (Holy Endralon Empire)
- Federal Union of Gaduridos
- Capitalist State of Hobrazia
- Esinsundu Empire, Hawu Mumenhes
- Repubblica Istaliana (Istalia)
- Cakaniye Cumhuriyeti (Jakania)
- Jelbék Jezishtoprtastat (Great Jelbek Confederation)
- al-Jumhuriat al-Aleamalia al-Qalb (Workers' Republic of Kafuristan)
- Dikaioúcho Dimokratía tis Kalopia-Wantuni (Freehold Republic of Kalopia-Wantuni)
- I Dimokratía tou Kéimon (The Keymon Republic)
- Unionis Kundrati
- Federal Republic of Likatonia
- Holy Luthori Empire
- Republic of Mordusia
- Confederația Noului Endralon, Kizenia și Kuzaki (New Endralon / Kizenia)
- Federal Constitutional Republic of Pontesi
- République de Rildanor (Republic of Rildanor)
- Commonwealth of Rutania
- Republiek van Seridjan (Republic of Saridan)
- United Solentian Republic
- Esinsundu Empire, the Kingdom of Talmoria
- Triguniya Federatsiya (Trigunian Federation)
- Cynewīse Fāronlandes (Deltaria Nova)
- Augustina Imperio de Zardugalo
The following nations (28 in total) are in compliance.
- Gweriniaeth Aloria
- Bundesrepublik Dundorf
- Poblacht na Kirlawa (Republic of Kirlawa)
- Confederation of St. Muron and Davostan
- Republic of Beluzia
- Federal Socialist Republic of Malivia
- Commonwealth of Hutori
- Lýðveldið Tælmörk (Republic of Telamon)
- Rzeczpospolita Walruzyjska (Republic of Valruzia)
- 2nd Great Democratic Republic of Lodamun
- República Democrática do Tukarali
- United Republic of Kalistan
- United States of Baltusia
- États-Unis de Kanjor et La Tondelle (Fédération de Canrille)
- République d'Aldurie (Republic of Alduria)
- 瑩大磖國 (State of Indrala)
- República Federal de Egelion
- Res Publica Seluciae
- 𐌳𐌴𐌻𐍄𐌹𐍃𐌺𐍃 𐍂𐌴𐌹𐌺𐌹 (Deltarian Realm)
- Republic of Cildania
- Esinsundu Empire, የኩቦራ ስፔኖች አስተዳዳሪዎች (United Governorates of Cobura)
- Wrnukaék Konzknstat (Vanuku)
- מדינת היהודים ביתנו (The Yeudish State of Beiteynu)
- Vereinguto bon Haruzuterusuaiku to Gao-Soto/United Federation of Hulstria and Gao-Soto/Vereinigte Föderation von Hulstria und Gao-Soto/Harusutoria to Gao-soto Rengō
- Federación Drania (단국 Dankuk)
- Kongeriket Kazulmark (Kazulia)
- 生古塢天帝国 (Sekouo Ten-Teikoku)
- Royaume Uni de Lourenne
You need to be logged in to view the section on ratification.
|Random fact: When it comes to creating a Cultural Protocol in a Culturally Open nation, players are not necessarily required to provide a plausible backstory for how the nation's cultural background developed. However, the provision of a plausible backstory may be a factor in whether Moderation approves the Cultural Protocol if players in surrounding nations question its appropriateness for their region of the game map.|
|Random quote: “Townsend's statement was completely out of order, but by Dranish standards I suppose it was tame. After all, the Green woman has accused us of slavery on Twitter - and she's supposed to be our ally!” � George Butterworth, Dranish socialist leader|