We are working on a brand new version of the game! If you want to stay informed, read our blog and register for our mailing list.
Creating a new user[?]
- Your user name is not your party name. Choose a concise and easy to remember user name. You can change your party name at any point in time later in the game.
- You must specify a working email address, or your account could be removed without warning.
- Remember that making more than one account per person is strictly forbidden and could lead to permanent removal of all your accounts.
- If you are likely to be logging in to Particracy with the same IP address as another player with an active account, please inform Moderation on the forum.
- Please do not access Particracy using a proxy server. Doing so may result in the inactivation of your account.
- Before choosing a nation, you may wish to research it first. For more information on the cultural backgrounds of the nations, please see the Cultural Protocols Index.
|Random fact: "OOC", "IC" and "IG" are commonly-used acronyms in Particracy. "OOC" refers to comments, discussions and actions which are out-of-character, meaning they are done player-to-player rather than party-to-party. "IC" refers to in-character interactions (ie. party-to-party). Similarly, "IG" means in-game, although this term may also simply refer to what happens in the actual game interface, as opposed to on the forum or elsewhere. "RP" just means "role-play".|
|Random quote: “Can anyone imagine a more perverse idea than forcing faithful Hosians like me to give away my money to enable irresponsible teenage girls to kill off their children because they were too drunk to use a damn condom?"
� Dr. Francesca dos Santos, Dranish politician and Health Minister|