We are working on a brand new version of the game! If you want to stay informed, read our blog and register for our mailing list.
Creating a new user[?]
- Your user name is not your party name. Choose a concise and easy to remember user name. You can change your party name at any point in time later in the game.
- You must specify a working email address, or your account could be removed without warning.
- Remember that making more than one account per person is strictly forbidden and could lead to permanent removal of all your accounts.
- If you are likely to be logging in to Particracy with the same IP address as another player with an active account, please inform Moderation on the forum.
- Please do not access Particracy using a proxy server. Doing so may result in the inactivation of your account.
- Before choosing a nation, you may wish to research it first. For more information on the cultural backgrounds of the nations, please see the Cultural Protocols Index.
|Random fact: When your party holds the foreign affairs department, you can create new treaties. However, before writing anything new, it is a good idea to search for existing treaties which already accomplish what you desire.|
|Random quote: "Difference of religion breeds more quarrels than difference of politics." - Wendell Phillips|