Creating a new user[?]
- Your user name is not your party name. Choose a concise and easy to remember user name. You can change your party name at any point in time later in the game.
- You must specify a working email address, or your account could be removed without warning.
- Remember that making more than one account per person is strictly forbidden and could lead to permanent removal of all your accounts.
- If you are likely to be logging in to Particracy with the same IP address as another player with an active account, please inform Moderation on the forum.
- Please do not access Particracy using a proxy server. Doing so may result in the inactivation of your account.
- Before choosing a nation, you may wish to research it first. For more information on the cultural backgrounds of the nations, please see the Cultural Protocols Index.
|Random fact: When it comes to creating a Cultural Protocol in a Culturally Open nation, players are not necessarily required to provide a plausible backstory for how the nation's cultural background developed. However, the provision of a plausible backstory may be a factor in whether Moderation approves the Cultural Protocol if players in surrounding nations question its appropriateness for their region of the game map.|
|Random quote: "A countryman between two lawyers is like a fish between two cats." - Benjamin Franklin|