Creating a new user[?]
- Your user name is not your party name. Choose a concise and easy to remember user name. You can change your party name at any point in time later in the game.
- You must specify a working email address, or your account could be removed without warning.
- Remember that making more than one account per person is strictly forbidden and could lead to permanent removal of all your accounts.
- If you are likely to be logging in to Particracy with the same IP address as another player with an active account, please inform Moderation on the forum.
- Please do not access Particracy using a proxy server. Doing so may result in the inactivation of your account.
- Before choosing a nation, you may wish to research it first. For more information on the cultural backgrounds of the nations, please see the Cultural Protocols Index.
|Random fact: It is not allowed to call more than 5 elections in 5 game years in a nation. The default sanction for a player persisting in the early election tactic will be a seat reset.|
|Random quote: “Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule - and both commonly succeed, and are right.”