We are working on a brand new version of the game! If you want to stay informed, read our blog and register for our mailing list.
Creating a new user[?]
- Your user name is not your party name. Choose a concise and easy to remember user name. You can change your party name at any point in time later in the game.
- You must specify a working email address, or your account could be removed without warning.
- Remember that making more than one account per person is strictly forbidden and could lead to permanent removal of all your accounts.
- If you are likely to be logging in to Particracy with the same IP address as another player with an active account, please inform Moderation on the forum.
- Please do not access Particracy using a proxy server. Doing so may result in the inactivation of your account.
- Before choosing a nation, you may wish to research it first. For more information on the cultural backgrounds of the nations, please see the Cultural Protocols Index.
|Random fact: The voters enjoy active parties who take upon themselves the initiative to create laws.|
|Random quote: As for rape, of course, that is a direct consequence of the capitalist system of oppression. Capitalism relies on fuelling division and resentment to sustain itself, and so it sets men against women, race against race and so on. Men rape women because they are being oppressed by capitalism, so they take it out on women.
Under Communism, there will be no rape, because there will be a full and natural harmony and equality between the genders.
~ Friedrich Pfeiffer
General Secretary of the Dorvish Communist Party|