Bill: RP: Law on the Administrative Divisions of the Tsardom of Trigunia
Votes: This bill asks for an amendement to the Constitution. It will require two-thirds of the legislature to vote in favor. This bill will not pass any sooner than the deadline.
Voting deadline: August 4620
|In accordance with new policies set out by the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the Office of the Viceroy and the Council of Ministers, the following changes to the administrative divisions will be made:|
1. The establishment of five "Federal Subjects" which will be: Radin (Left on mainland Trigunia), Brakav (Southern island), Zarvosopol (Right on mainland Trigunia), Lesnov (Western island) and Vrosnok (Far eastern island);
2. The designation of five "Federal Cities" Rodshyadam, Tiroslavl, Zavropol, Sebengorsk and Petrovgrad;
3. Each Federal Subject will be overseen by a State Envoy to the Radin Federal Subject, Brakav Federal Subject, Zarvosopol Federal Subject, Lesnov Federal Subject and the Vrosnok Federal Subject;
4. The State Envoy will be appointed by the Viceroy of the Tsardom of Trigunia;
5. Each Federal Subject will be divided into a number of Regions (Oblast), further divided into a number of Districts (Raions). The term Krai (District) is used to denote usually border territories or territories with different majority ethnic groups;
6. Formal dissolution of all sub-divisions not mentioned within this act of the State Duma.
Proposal[?] to change The official title of subnational entities, also known as regions.
Old value:: область (Oblast)
Current: Socialist Council Republics
Proposed: Federal Subject (Субъект федерации; Sub"yekt federatsii)
These messages have been posted to debate on this bill:subscribe to this discussion - unsubscribe
Total Seats: 525
Total Seats: 0
Total Seats: 0
|Random fact: Head to the "Language assistance" thread to receive and offer help with translations: http://forum.particracy.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6368|
|Random quote: "Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity." - Albert Einstein|