United in the Defence of Female and Minority Rights[?]
|Luthorian: United in the Defense of Female and Minority Rights (UDFMR)|
Tukarese: Unidos na Defesa dos Direitos das Mulheres e das Minorias (UDDMM)
Istalian: Uniti nella Difesa delle Donne e Diritti delle Minoranze (UDDDM)
Canrillaise: Unis dans la Défense des Droits des Femmes et des Minorités (UDDFM)
Egelian: Unidos en la Defensa de los Derechos de las Mujeres y las Minorías (UDDMM)
Modern Cildanian / Qildari: Magħquda fil-Difiża tan-Nisa u d-Drittijiet tal-Minoranzi (MDNDM) / Malḣamit Ecra im-Ecta Ṡiddiq (MEES)
Created: October 4132
Founded by: Mário Magalhães, Partido Socialista (now Movimento Progressista)
Leading parties: Movimento Progressista (Tukarali); Parti Progressiste Socialiste de Kanjor (Kanjor)
What we stand for:
- Equal rights for women (including abortion rights)
- Equal rights for ethnic minorities
- Equal rights for religious minorities
- Equal rights for LGBTQ+ / sexual minorities
- Wqual rights for indigenous peoples
This organization was founded by the Ação Progressiva in October 4132.
There are three levels of membership:
- Candidate: any party can apply for candidacy in a party organization.
- Full: a candidate can be made full member by being promoted by a party of the leadership.
- Leadership: a party that has leadership level has the authority of promoting or demoting other parties up to the full level.
This organization has 18 member parties.
|People's Radical Revolutionary Party||Full|
|Aliança da Esquerda Verde||Candidate|
|Parti Progressiste Socialiste de Kanjor||Leadership|
|Ṡurby Qibuzzistit Qildarit||Full|
|Parti de la Liberté Démocratique||Full|
|Partido de la Ciudadanía||Full|
|Partito Sociale di Unità Nazionale||Full|
|Reformed Liberal Democratic Party||Full|
|The Democratic Liberal's Party||Full|
|The Green Democrats||Full|
|Social Democratic Party||Candidate|
Membership of this organization is divided over the following nations:
|Random fact: Rildanor, Kanjor and Alduria all have Canrilaise (French) cultures.|
|Random quote: "It is not titles that honor men, but men that honor titles." - Niccolo Machiavelli|