This page contains information about the FSD Party.
This party is inactive.
|The Freedom, Security and Democracy Party|
The FSDP platform contains five key pillars:
1) Strong Military, Sovereign Borders - Keymon needs to keep its military strong to deter any potential attackers and so that it may return to being a major player in peacekeeping operations all over the world. The Army, Navy and Air-Force must be given the resources they need to fight modern wars and defend the homeland from all threats.
2) Modern Values, Modern Nation - Keymon will represent the future, a place of common sense values. Morality and fairness combined to allow citizens to live their lives freely and with real choice. The people of Keymon can trust an FSDP government to bring a breath of modernity to our nation.
3) Balanced Budget, Balanced Government - The FSDP will always strive to keep the budget in either surplus or at a balance. It is important that foreign powers and corporations do not hold sway over our nation and economy through controlling our debt. The government and the budget must both be measured, centered and calm. An FSDP government will ensure that Keymon is the voice of reason in a sometimes volatile world.
4) Local Community, Federal Priority - The FSDP believes heavily in the importance of local communities and leaders. Rural areas and remote communities need to be supported by the federal government to enable them to remain the honest heart of our nation. The federal government must always consider the needs of local communities alongside those of the entire nation.
5) Serious Crime, Serious Punishment - Any citizen that breaks the law of the land should expect to face a modern and well equipped police force that will ensure criminals stand trial in a fair court and receive just punishment. Judges and Justices across Keymon must have greater flexibility in their application of sentencing.
The FSDP always selects its candidates for office and their chief of staff, communications director and press secretaries (plus deputies) 1 year in advance of a general election. The FSDP team for the general election of 3838 is:
CANDIDATE - John Medion
CHIEF OF STAFF - Howard Durell/Nathan Pinter (Dep)
COMS DIRECTOR - Michael Hunter/Bruce Martin (Dep)
PRESS SECRETARY - Claire Delter/James Stamos (Dep)
This party is not part of the national cabinet.
|Ecology||unknown||close to none||perfect|
|Foreign Relations||convinced internationalist||close to none||perfect|
|Government Responsibilities||small government-leaning||excellent||perfect|
|Military||unknown||close to none||perfect|
|Religion||moderate religious||close to none||perfect|
This party is a member of the following organizations:
|Month||Votes||Total Votes||Votes (%)||Votes (%) (+)||Seats||Total Seats||Seats (%)||Seats (+)|
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election, relative to its maximum.
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature.
This graph shows the share of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature, together with the share of other parties.
You can view the party's proposed bills here.
This party has to vote on the following bills:
This is the voting[?] record of the FSD Party.
|Bill||Created||Voting started||Vote||Bill Status||Result|
|Head of State Adjustment Bill of 4336 (Part 2)||August 4336||August 4336||passed|
|Head of State Adjustment Bill of 4335||December 4335||December 4335||passed|
|Civil Liberties Act of 4335||November 4335||July 4336||passed|
|Cabinet Suggestion Reform Act of 4335||November 4335||February 4336||passed|
|Nuclear Act of July 4332||July 4332||December 4332||defeated|
|Increaese of Term Limit||January 4332||April 4332||passed|
|Morality Act of 4330||October 4330||December 4332||defeated|
|Cabinet Proposal of May 4329||May 4329||May 4329||defeated|
|Immigration and Tourism Control Act of 4324||October 4324||April 4325||defeated|
|Policy of duelling||May 4322||May 4322||defeated|
|DNA records||February 4322||February 4322||defeated|
|Education Reform of 4319||November 4319||April 4322||passed|
|Crime Prevention Act of 4319||July 4319||April 4322||defeated|
|People Protection Act of 4318||September 4318||April 4322||defeated|
|Our government,our rules||August 4318||May 4320||defeated|
|Blasphemous Protection Act||July 4318||April 4322||passed|
|Call for early elections, July 4318||July 4318||July 4318||defeated|
|Union regulation||March 4312||October 4312||passed|
|Regulation of Councils||March 4312||October 4312||passed|
|Random fact: To see what other nations are up to and to actively involve yourself in international activities: check the Roleplaying section on the forum! Don't be shy to make a news post about your party's recent achievements.|
|Random quote: ‘We’ve got to stand with our North Korean allies.’ � Sarah Palin|