This page contains information about the FSD Party.
This party is inactive.
|The Freedom, Security and Democracy Party|
The FSDP platform contains five key pillars:
1) Strong Military, Sovereign Borders - Keymon needs to keep its military strong to deter any potential attackers and so that it may return to being a major player in peacekeeping operations all over the world. The Army, Navy and Air-Force must be given the resources they need to fight modern wars and defend the homeland from all threats.
2) Modern Values, Modern Nation - Keymon will represent the future, a place of common sense values. Morality and fairness combined to allow citizens to live their lives freely and with real choice. The people of Keymon can trust an FSDP government to bring a breath of modernity to our nation.
3) Balanced Budget, Balanced Government - The FSDP will always strive to keep the budget in either surplus or at a balance. It is important that foreign powers and corporations do not hold sway over our nation and economy through controlling our debt. The government and the budget must both be measured, centered and calm. An FSDP government will ensure that Keymon is the voice of reason in a sometimes volatile world.
4) Local Community, Federal Priority - The FSDP believes heavily in the importance of local communities and leaders. Rural areas and remote communities need to be supported by the federal government to enable them to remain the honest heart of our nation. The federal government must always consider the needs of local communities alongside those of the entire nation.
5) Serious Crime, Serious Punishment - Any citizen that breaks the law of the land should expect to face a modern and well equipped police force that will ensure criminals stand trial in a fair court and receive just punishment. Judges and Justices across Keymon must have greater flexibility in their application of sentencing.
The FSDP always selects its candidates for office and their chief of staff, communications director and press secretaries (plus deputies) 1 year in advance of a general election. The FSDP team for the general election of 3838 is:
CANDIDATE - John Medion
CHIEF OF STAFF - Howard Durell/Nathan Pinter (Dep)
COMS DIRECTOR - Michael Hunter/Bruce Martin (Dep)
PRESS SECRETARY - Claire Delter/James Stamos (Dep)
This party is not part of the national cabinet.
|Ecology||unknown||close to none||perfect|
|Foreign Relations||convinced internationalist||close to none||perfect|
|Government Responsibilities||small government-leaning||excellent||perfect|
|Military||unknown||close to none||perfect|
|Religion||moderate religious||close to none||perfect|
This party is a member of the following organizations:
|Month||Votes||Total Votes||Votes (%)||Votes (%) (+)||Seats||Total Seats||Seats (%)||Seats (+)|
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election, relative to its maximum.
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature.
This graph shows the share of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature, together with the share of other parties.
You can view the party's proposed bills here.
This party has to vote on the following bills:
This is the voting[?] record of the FSD Party.
|Bill||Created||Voting started||Vote||Bill Status||Result|
|Cabinet Proposal of February 4381||February 4381||February 4381||voting|
|FS Manifesto||October 4380||October 4380||voting|
|National Security Reform II||August 4380||August 4380||voting|
|National Security Reform I||September 4379||September 4379||passed|
|Call for early elections, September 4378||September 4378||September 4378||passed|
|Constitution II||August 4377||August 4377||passed|
|Income tax proposal of August 4377||August 4377||August 4377||passed|
|Sales Tax||August 4376||August 4376||passed|
|Income tax proposal of August 4376||August 4376||August 4376||passed|
|Cabinet Proposal of March 4375||March 4375||March 4375||passed|
|National policy regarding the desecration of the national flag||February 4373||February 4373||passed|
|Election Themes / NLP||August 4372||August 4372||passed|
|Cabinet Proposal of September 4371||September 4371||September 4371||passed|
|Call for early elections, March 4371||March 4371||March 4371||passed|
|Rose Revolution Reform||April 4370||April 4370||passed|
|Cabinet Proposal of April 4370||April 4370||April 4370||passed|
|Actions against the Kingdom of Kazulia||August 4369||August 4369||passed|
|Government policy towards giving aid to foreign countries||March 4369||March 4369||defeated|
|Against Fake News||March 4369||March 4369||passed|
|Democracy Reform||February 4369||August 4369||passed|
|Random fact: There are two countries based on Egypt in the game. Cobura is based on modern Egypt with a retro twist, while Hawu Mumenhes is based on Ancient Egypt with a modernist twist.|
|Random quote: "In an underdeveloped country, don't drink the water; in a developed country, don't breathe the air." - Changing Times magazine|