Union of the Petroleum Exporting States (UPES)
This treaty was drafted in August 4304 by the Partia Koalicji Narodowej 🔵.
|The Union of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (UPES), hereby referred to as "the Union", created as a permanent intergovernmental organization shall carry out its functions in accordance with the provisions set forth hereunder:|
1. The principal aim of the Union shall be the coordination and unification of the petroleum policies of Member Countries and the determination of the best means for safeguarding their interests, individually and collectively.
2. The Union shall be equipped with necessary instruments to ensure the stability of prices in international oil markets and pursue the path of elimination of harmful and unnecessary fluctuations.
3. The Union shall be guided by the principle of the sovereign equality of its Member Countries. Member Countries shall fulfill, in good faith, the obligations assumed by them in accordance with this treaty.
4. The Union shall have its Headquarters at the place the Conference decides upon.
5. Luthorian shall be the official language of the Union.
6. The Organization shall have three organs:
- The Conference, - Board of Ministers, - The Secretariat
The Conference shall be the supreme authority of the Union and shall make an assessment on the admission of every new Member State.
The Conference shall consist of one representative from each Member State.
The Board of Ministers shall be the executive and legislative body of the Union.
The Board of Ministers shall consist of a representative of ministerial rank responsible for the energy sector in each Member Country.
The Secretariat shall be the representative body of the Union.
Logo of the Union of Petroleum Exporting States: https://i.imgsafe.org/d7/d79de7c89a.png
The treaty consists of the following articles.
The treaty has been formally ratified by the following nations.
|Union Communale d'Aldurie (Alduria)||January 4911|
|Brenhiniaeth Ddemocrataidd Aloria / Demokratische Monarchie Aloria (Aloria)||February 4892|
|Holy Republic of Hutori (Hutori)||December 4434|
|Republik Dorvik (Dorvik)||December 4310|
The treaty contains no articles that can be verified.
You need to be logged in to view the section on ratification.
|Random fact: In Particracy players are only allowed to play as one party at a time. Want to swap nations? Inactivate your current party and make a new one! Want to return? Request Moderation to reactivate your party on the forum!|
|Random quote: "The empires of the future are the empires of the mind." - Winston Churchill|