Alorian Freedom Party[?]
This page contains information about the Alorian Freedom Party.
This party is inactive.
|Freedom for the Alorian people.|
Founded September 3412. The party's leader is Volkhard Flechsig .
We know that the people who came from Dundorf became assimilated into the country and mixed the German culture with the Celtic culture, and that we are only a few left with the Germanic names. But our traditions and our family ties still exist and are very strong in the Anglo-alorian culture. So, our goal is to preserve these traditions and our culture, but that does not mean we oppose other cultures and other peoples. All are equal and all have the same right to survive and develop.
The culture and the ethnic aspect of Aloria consists of mix of Anglo-Alorian (Anglo-Saxons who intermarried with the Celts), Alorian (Former Romans now Catalans), and Alorian Indian (indigenous Celtic peoples). All these must survive, preserve their culture and their specific ethnic individuality. Everyone know that the Communists want to destroy all cultures and mix all peoples, but we in the AFP is the true anti-racists when we recognize the rights of every culture.
We have never suggested any laws in which we actively want to segregate the various peoples and cultures of Aloria, it should be done by the individual decides when he or she wants to preserve their culture, and then we will be on hand and give the person all the support it needs to implement it.
We want to suggest that this culture of Aloria consists of a mix of Anglo-Alorian, Alorian and Alorian-Indians, all are equal and equally worth preserving
A minimal state, low taxes and a strong economy will create a community based on family, religion and the people
Political Position: far right-wing
Two Principles of the AFP:
- Libertarianism (Minarchism, Anti-Statism)
The AAFP stands for:
- free, unregulated markets and capitalism in Aloria
- low taxes for both individuals and corporations
- the privatization of all industries, banks, media and infrastructural services
- no to basic income and minimum wage
- decreasing the influence of trade unions
- ending corporate welfare
- against seizing private property
- the abolition of tarrifs on exports
- free speech, democracy and strong civil rights
- individual freedom
- unrestricted gun ownership
- ending environmentalism
- local regulations of gambling, smoking, alcohol and porn
- the privatization of social security and health care
- cutting down spending to create a balanced budget
- an open society
- no to same-sex marriage
- familiy-friendly policies
- a strong military
- strengthening the private sector
- reducing the role of the state on the people's lifes
- against the redistribution of wealth
- yes to nuclear power
- privatizing the school system
- against affirmative action
- no to immigration, Aloria freedom for the Aloria people
- giving aid to poorer nations only in exchange for trade rights
- culture of Aloria consists of a mix of Anglo-Alorian, Alorian and Alorian-Indians which has equal rights and equally worth of preserving
What we oppose:
Chairman: Bellinus de la Curzon
Director: Catheryn Rosenkrantz
Director: Edina Terese von Garski
Parliamentary leader: Ereonbercht Snowden
Deputy Parliamentary Leader Godric de Gormanston
Secretary-General: Juliana Garrick
Party Treasure: Maida Sunniva Bradwardine
Youth leader: Mars Leucetius Flechsig
1. Peer Roland von Steinhausen ( October 3417 - October 3421)
2. Hanna Rebekka de Braose ( October 3421 - October 3425)
2. Matthew de Braose ( September 3444 - )
This party is not part of the national cabinet.
|Ecology||moderate environmentalist||close to none||perfect|
|Foreign Relations||unknown||close to none||perfect|
|Government Responsibilities||convinced small government||limited||perfect|
|Military||moderate militarist||close to none||perfect|
This party is a member of the following organizations:
|Month||Votes||Total Votes||Votes (%)||Votes (%) (+)||Seats||Total Seats||Seats (%)||Seats (+)|
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election, relative to its maximum.
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature.
This graph shows the share of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature, together with the share of other parties.
You can view the party's proposed bills here.
This party has to vote on the following bills:
This is the voting[?] record of the Alorian Freedom Party.
|Bill||Created||Voting started||Vote||Bill Status||Result|
|Infrastructure & Transport Bill 4653||July 4653||July 4653||passed|
|Budget proposal of March 4650||March 4650||March 4650||passed|
|Trade Unions Bill 4650||March 4650||March 4650||passed|
|Income tax Proposal of June 4647||June 4647||June 4647||passed|
|Budget Proposal of June 4647||June 4647||June 4647||passed|
|Great Alorian Bill of 4647||February 4647||February 4647||passed|
|Cabinet Proposal of February 4647||February 4647||February 4647||passed|
|Education Bill 4647||January 4647||February 4647||passed|
|Freedom Bill 4646||August 4646||February 4647||passed|
|Cabinet Proposal of April 4643||April 4643||April 4643||defeated|
|Legge antonelli||February 4643||February 4643||defeated|
|Call for early elections, February 4643||February 4643||February 4643||defeated|
|Sanctity of Property Act||August 4630||August 4630||defeated|
|Industrial/Economic Policy||August 4630||debate|
|"Tornado Reform Pack"||December 4627||December 4627||passed|
|Call for early elections, November 4627||November 4627||December 4627||defeated|
|Cabinet Proposal of May 4622||May 4622||May 4622||passed|
|More Reformations||August 4609||August 4609||passed|
|Budget proposal of February 4608||February 4608||February 4608||passed|
|Random fact: Real-life organisations should not be referenced in Particracy, unless they are simple and generic (eg. "National Organisation for Women" is allowed).|
|Random quote: "It would be nice if the poor were to get even half of the money that is spent in studying them." – Bill Vaughan|