Alorian Freedom Party[?]
This page contains information about the Alorian Freedom Party.
This party is inactive.
|Freedom for the Alorian people.|
Founded September 3412. The party's leader is Volkhard Flechsig .
We know that the people who came from Dundorf became assimilated into the country and mixed the German culture with the Celtic culture, and that we are only a few left with the Germanic names. But our traditions and our family ties still exist and are very strong in the Anglo-alorian culture. So, our goal is to preserve these traditions and our culture, but that does not mean we oppose other cultures and other peoples. All are equal and all have the same right to survive and develop.
The culture and the ethnic aspect of Aloria consists of mix of Anglo-Alorian (Anglo-Saxons who intermarried with the Celts), Alorian (Former Romans now Catalans), and Alorian Indian (indigenous Celtic peoples). All these must survive, preserve their culture and their specific ethnic individuality. Everyone know that the Communists want to destroy all cultures and mix all peoples, but we in the AFP is the true anti-racists when we recognize the rights of every culture.
We have never suggested any laws in which we actively want to segregate the various peoples and cultures of Aloria, it should be done by the individual decides when he or she wants to preserve their culture, and then we will be on hand and give the person all the support it needs to implement it.
We want to suggest that this culture of Aloria consists of a mix of Anglo-Alorian, Alorian and Alorian-Indians, all are equal and equally worth preserving
A minimal state, low taxes and a strong economy will create a community based on family, religion and the people
Political Position: far right-wing
Two Principles of the AFP:
- Libertarianism (Minarchism, Anti-Statism)
The AAFP stands for:
- free, unregulated markets and capitalism in Aloria
- low taxes for both individuals and corporations
- the privatization of all industries, banks, media and infrastructural services
- no to basic income and minimum wage
- decreasing the influence of trade unions
- ending corporate welfare
- against seizing private property
- the abolition of tarrifs on exports
- free speech, democracy and strong civil rights
- individual freedom
- unrestricted gun ownership
- ending environmentalism
- local regulations of gambling, smoking, alcohol and porn
- the privatization of social security and health care
- cutting down spending to create a balanced budget
- an open society
- no to same-sex marriage
- familiy-friendly policies
- a strong military
- strengthening the private sector
- reducing the role of the state on the people's lifes
- against the redistribution of wealth
- yes to nuclear power
- privatizing the school system
- against affirmative action
- no to immigration, Aloria freedom for the Aloria people
- giving aid to poorer nations only in exchange for trade rights
- culture of Aloria consists of a mix of Anglo-Alorian, Alorian and Alorian-Indians which has equal rights and equally worth of preserving
What we oppose:
Chairman: Bellinus de la Curzon
Director: Catheryn Rosenkrantz
Director: Edina Terese von Garski
Parliamentary leader: Ereonbercht Snowden
Deputy Parliamentary Leader Godric de Gormanston
Secretary-General: Juliana Garrick
Party Treasure: Maida Sunniva Bradwardine
Youth leader: Mars Leucetius Flechsig
1. Peer Roland von Steinhausen ( October 3417 - October 3421)
2. Hanna Rebekka de Braose ( October 3421 - October 3425)
2. Matthew de Braose ( September 3444 - )
This party is not part of the national cabinet.
|Ecology||moderate environmentalist||close to none||perfect|
|Foreign Relations||unknown||close to none||perfect|
|Government Responsibilities||convinced small government||limited||perfect|
|Military||moderate militarist||close to none||perfect|
This party is a member of the following organizations:
|Month||Votes||Total Votes||Votes (%)||Votes (%) (+)||Seats||Total Seats||Seats (%)||Seats (+)|
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election, relative to its maximum.
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature.
This graph shows the share of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature, together with the share of other parties.
You can view the party's proposed bills here.
This party has to vote on the following bills:
This is the voting[?] record of the Alorian Freedom Party.
|Bill||Created||Voting started||Vote||Bill Status||Result|
|Secularism Bill||July 4765||July 4765||voting|
|Senedd Act||July 4765||July 4765||voting|
|Privatisation Bill||June 4765||June 4765||voting|
|Income tax proposal of July 4764||July 4764||July 4764||passed|
|World Congress Bill||May 4764||May 4764||passed|
|Pirvatisation Bill||May 4764||May 4764||passed|
|Legislature||December 4763||December 4763||passed|
|OOC RP: Cultural Protocols of Aloria 4763||December 4763||debate|
|Democracy Bill - Local Governments||November 4763||November 4763||passed|
|Withdrawal from the Zardugal Treaty||November 4763||November 4763||passed|
|Income tax proposal of November 4763||November 4763||November 4763||passed|
|Abortion Bil||November 4763||November 4763||passed|
|Ecology Bill||July 4763||July 4763||passed|
|Secularism Bill||July 4763||July 4763||passed|
|Budget proposal of July 4763||July 4763||July 4763||passed|
|Military Bill 4763||July 4763||July 4763||passed|
|OOC RP: Cultural Protocols of Aloria 4763||June 4763||December 4763||passed|
|Security Council Elections||June 4763||June 4763||passed|
|New Legislature Bill||June 4763||June 4763||passed|
|OOC: Cultural Protocols of Aloria 4763||June 4763||June 4763||defeated|
|Random fact: Players have a responsibility to make a reasonable effort to be accurate when communicating the rules to other players. Any player who manipulatively misleads another player about the rules will be subject to sanction.|
|Random quote: "The best political weapon is the weapon of terror. Cruelty commands respect. Men may hate us, but we don't ask for their love, only for their fear." � Heinrich Himmler|