Party of Socialism and Liberation[?]
This page contains information about the Party of Socialism and Liberation.
This party is inactive.
|Our party has the purpose of liberating the people by seizing the means of production for the working class. An anti-revisionist New Democracy and dialectical approach to the people's liberation.|
- We fight for civil rights, equality, and social justice.
- We defend the oppressed classes, genders, and races of the world.
- We want to end capitalism and private ownership.
- We will establish the dictatorship of the proletariat through any means.
- We will combat fascism, nationalism, racism, liberalism, and bigotry in all forms.
- Seizing the means of production from the bourgeoisie for the working class through a single-party state lead by the revolutionary vanguard also known as the Party of Socialism and Liberation.
This party is not part of the national cabinet.
|Civil Rights||convinced permissive||moderate||perfect|
|Ecology||unknown||close to none||perfect|
|Foreign Relations||convinced internationalist||limited||perfect|
|Government Responsibilities||convinced big government||excellent||perfect|
This party is a member of the following organizations:
|Month||Votes||Total Votes||Votes (%)||Votes (%) (+)||Seats||Total Seats||Seats (%)||Seats (+)|
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election, relative to its maximum.
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature.
This graph shows the share of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature, together with the share of other parties.
You can view the party's proposed bills here.
This party has to vote on the following bills:
This is the voting[?] record of the Party of Socialism and Liberation.
|Random fact: Players who deliberately attempt to present a misleading picture of the nation's current RP laws will be subject to sanction.|
|Random quote: "You can only progress when you think big, you can only move forward when you look further." � Arria Ivmarus, Consul Populi Seluciae|