Progressive Conservative Party[?]
This page contains information about the Progressive Conservative Party.
This party is inactive.
|=======The Progressive Conservative Party of Al'Badara=======|
Mr. Harold El'Hussewan, PM Candidate (2724-Present); Prime Minister (2725-Present)
Mr. Adam Sutler, PM Candidate (2715-2724); Prime Minister (2718-2725)
Mr. Karim Nayid, PM Candidate (2708-2715)
Mr. Ali Al'Jafer, PM Candidate (2698-2708)
Dr. Valdez Derantlac, PM Candidate (2694-2698)
-After its formation, the Conservative Party of Al'Badara renamed to the Al'Badara Progressive Conservative Party, to reflect its somewhat liberal views of politics.
-After a conflict with its moral views and the name, it was transferred as the Liberal Party of Al'Badara.
-The most recent change is its success in gaining the Head of Government, in coalition with the Junood Allah, thus reverting to its old Conservative beliefs.
-THREE SUCCESSFUL TERMS AND COUNTING
The Progressive Conservative Party will be guided in its constitutional framework and its policy basis by the following principles:
* A balance between fiscal accountability, progressive social policy and individual rights and responsibilities;
* Build a national coalition of people who share these beliefs and who reflect the regional, cultural and socio-economic diversity of the UBE;
* Develop this coalition, embracing our differences and respecting our traditions, yet honoring a concept of the UBE as the greater sum of strong parts;
* The Conservative Party will operate in a manner accountable and responsive to its members;
* A belief in loyalty to a sovereign and united nation, governed in accordance with the Constitution of the UBE, the supremacy of democratic parliamentary institutions and the rule of law;
* A belief in the equality of all citizens;
* A belief in the freedom of the individual, including freedom of speech, worship and assembly;
* A belief in our constitutional monarchy, the institutions of Parliament and the democratic process;
* A belief in the federal system of government as the best expression of the diversity of our country, and in the desirability of strong provincial governments;
* A belief that all nationalities have equality of status, and equal rights and privileges as to their use in all institutions of the Government of the UBE;
* A belief that the best guarantors of the prosperity and well-being of the people of the UBE are:
---> The freedom of individual citizens to pursue their enlightened and legitimate self-interest within a competitive economy;
---> The freedom of individual citizens to enjoy the fruits of their labour to the greatest possible extent; and
---> The right to own property;
* A belief that a responsible government must be fiscally prudent and should be limited to those responsibilities which cannot be discharged reasonably by the individual or others;
* A belief that it is the responsibility of individuals to provide for themselves, their families and their dependents, while recognizing that government must respond to those who require assistance and compassion;
* A belief that the purpose of the UBE as a nation state and its government, guided by reflective and prudent leadership, is to create a climate wherein individual initiative is rewarded, excellence is pursued, security and privacy of the individual is provided and prosperity is guaranteed by a free competitive market economy;
* A belief that the quality of the environment is a vital part of our heritage to be protected by each generation for the next;
* A belief that the UBE should accept its obligations among the nations of the world;
* A belief that good and responsible government is attentive to the people it represents and has representatives who at all times conduct themselves in an ethical manner and display integrity, honesty and concern for the best interest of all;
* A belief that all citizens should have reasonable access to quality health care regardless of their ability to pay; and
* A belief that the greatest potential for achieving social and economic objectives is under a global trading regime that is free and fair.
This party is not part of the national cabinet.
|Government Responsibilities||small government-leaning||high||perfect|
This party is a member of the following organizations:
|Month||Votes||Total Votes||Votes (%)||Votes (%) (+)||Seats||Total Seats||Seats (%)||Seats (+)|
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election, relative to its maximum.
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature.
This graph shows the share of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature, together with the share of other parties.
You can view the party's proposed bills here.
This party has to vote on the following bills:
This is the voting[?] record of the Progressive Conservative Party.
|Random fact: In circumstances where a player with above-minimum Visibility levels has reactivated but then not logged in for 48 hours, and an election is due within the next 24 hours (6 in-game months), Moderation will inactivate the player's account if this is requested by another player in the nation.|
|Random quote: "If gays are granted rights, next we'll have to give rights to prostitutes and to people who sleep with St. Bernards and to nailbiters." � Anita Bryant|