Phillipsian Party of Ikradon[?]
This page contains information about the Phillipsian Party of Ikradon.
This party is inactive.
|An economically socialist and socially libertarian party based on the tenets of the Phillipsian Manifesto, a book of political thought written by Joe Phillips. We have the biggest support among the Mekarali natives (Ikran, Radoni, Ichredonne).|
Economic Left/Right: -5.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.72
1) Joe Phillips (July 3442-January 3491) Born: April 18, 3415, Head of the Presidium April 3469-April 3477, August 3484-August 3486 (Elected in 3469, 3471, 3473, 3475, and 3484) On leave July 3477-January 3478 Died: January 4, 3491
Acting: Joseph Revander (July 3477-January 3478, January 3491-February 3491), Candidate for Head of Government (3476, 3481) Born: August 19, 3427 Died: January 15, 3401
2) Savannah Davanzo (February 3491-May 3495) Internal Affairs Minister 3482-3488 Born: December 14, 3422 Died: May 3, 3506
3) Joe Phillips Jr. (May 3495-June 3508) Acting until July 3495, Foreign Affairs Minister 3482-3495, President of Ikradon November 3502-November 3506 Born: July 17, 3442 Died: June 16, 3508
4) Kyle Pletcher (June 3508-November 3510) Born: July 2, 3457 Candidate for Head of Government, Finance Minister, Acting until August 3508
Acting: : Herman Torres (November 3510-December 3510) Born: January 9, 3484
5) Clarence Hopkins (December 3510-present) Shadow Minister for Finance 3504-3510 Born: November 12, 3447
The Ten Tenets of the Phillipsian Manifesto:
1) Above all, equality and fairness.
2) A unitarist style of governing is necessary because a uniform standard for all Ikradonians will ensure fairness.
3) For every economic matter the government is involved in, there must be a regulated private option.
4) Principle above politics: Support good bills no matter who proposes it, or why they do.
5) A citizen's private life should not be intervened in by the government.
6) The government must take care of and protect its citizens.
7) Never be the aggressor, only retaliate.
8) Science and technology are the way of the future and must be embraced.
9) A secular state, but not an atheist state should be achieved.
10) Isolationism and neutrality in foreign matters.
This party is not part of the national cabinet.
|Foreign Relations||moderate isolationist||high||perfect|
|Government Responsibilities||small government-leaning||high||perfect|
This party is a member of the following organizations:
- International Secularist Society
- Socialist International
- International Social Democrats
- International Civil Liberties Union
|Month||Votes||Total Votes||Votes (%)||Votes (%) (+)||Seats||Total Seats||Seats (%)||Seats (+)|
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election, relative to its maximum.
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature.
This graph shows the share of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature, together with the share of other parties.
You can view the party's proposed bills here.
This party has to vote on the following bills:
This is the voting[?] record of the Phillipsian Party of Ikradon.
|Random fact: It is the collective responsibility of the players in a nation to ensure all currently binding RP laws are clearly outlined in an OOC reference bill in the "Bills under debate" section of the nation page. Confusion should not be created by displaying only some of the current RP laws or displaying RP laws which are no longer current.|
|Random quote: “Where would the weapons and equipment come from once you've banned the defence industry? Will we be defended by all your hippy people hurling potatoes and cabbages?” � Margaret Woodhall, Prime Minister of Dranland|