Phillipsian Party of Ikradon[?]
This page contains information about the Phillipsian Party of Ikradon.
This party is inactive.
|An economically socialist and socially libertarian party based on the tenets of the Phillipsian Manifesto, a book of political thought written by Joe Phillips. We have the biggest support among the Mekarali natives (Ikran, Radoni, Ichredonne).|
Economic Left/Right: -5.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.72
1) Joe Phillips (July 3442-January 3491) Born: April 18, 3415, Head of the Presidium April 3469-April 3477, August 3484-August 3486 (Elected in 3469, 3471, 3473, 3475, and 3484) On leave July 3477-January 3478 Died: January 4, 3491
Acting: Joseph Revander (July 3477-January 3478, January 3491-February 3491), Candidate for Head of Government (3476, 3481) Born: August 19, 3427 Died: January 15, 3401
2) Savannah Davanzo (February 3491-May 3495) Internal Affairs Minister 3482-3488 Born: December 14, 3422 Died: May 3, 3506
3) Joe Phillips Jr. (May 3495-June 3508) Acting until July 3495, Foreign Affairs Minister 3482-3495, President of Ikradon November 3502-November 3506 Born: July 17, 3442 Died: June 16, 3508
4) Kyle Pletcher (June 3508-November 3510) Born: July 2, 3457 Candidate for Head of Government, Finance Minister, Acting until August 3508
Acting: : Herman Torres (November 3510-December 3510) Born: January 9, 3484
5) Clarence Hopkins (December 3510-present) Shadow Minister for Finance 3504-3510 Born: November 12, 3447
The Ten Tenets of the Phillipsian Manifesto:
1) Above all, equality and fairness.
2) A unitarist style of governing is necessary because a uniform standard for all Ikradonians will ensure fairness.
3) For every economic matter the government is involved in, there must be a regulated private option.
4) Principle above politics: Support good bills no matter who proposes it, or why they do.
5) A citizen's private life should not be intervened in by the government.
6) The government must take care of and protect its citizens.
7) Never be the aggressor, only retaliate.
8) Science and technology are the way of the future and must be embraced.
9) A secular state, but not an atheist state should be achieved.
10) Isolationism and neutrality in foreign matters.
This party is not part of the national cabinet.
|Foreign Relations||moderate isolationist||high||perfect|
|Government Responsibilities||small government-leaning||high||perfect|
This party is a member of the following organizations:
- International Secularist Society
- Socialist International
- International Social Democrats
- International Civil Liberties Union
|Month||Votes||Total Votes||Votes (%)||Votes (%) (+)||Seats||Total Seats||Seats (%)||Seats (+)|
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election, relative to its maximum.
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature.
This graph shows the share of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature, together with the share of other parties.
You can view the party's proposed bills here.
This party has to vote on the following bills:
This is the voting[?] record of the Phillipsian Party of Ikradon.
|Bill||Created||Voting started||Vote||Bill Status||Result|
|The Imperial Flag Act||November 4423||November 4424||passed|
|The Dlamini Act||November 4420||November 4420||passed|
|Club Penguin||March 4418||March 4418||passed|
|Elite 🐧 Force||March 4418||March 4418||passed|
|🐧||July 4417||March 4418||defeated|
|Federationists' 4418 Campaign Platform||May 4417||June 4417||defeated|
|Bill Bill 2||April 4417||April 4417||defeated|
|Bill Bill||March 4417||April 4417||defeated|
|The Ikradonian Rebellion: RP Planning Thread||January 4417||November 4420||defeated|
|The March (of the Penguins) on Nekhatw||November 4416||November 4416||defeated|
|Cat||February 4416||February 4416||defeated|
|Hawu Penguins||February 4416||February 4416||defeated|
|Ikradoni Penguins||April 4413||April 4413||defeated|
|Ratification of the Hawu-Lourennais Trade Agreement of 4408||October 4409||May 4413||passed|
|The Chandler Act of 4409||February 4409||May 4412||passed|
|Ratification of the Jakania-Coburan Treaty of Perpetual Protection and Friendship||May 4407||May 4407||passed|
|Ratification of the Friendship||March 4407||March 4407||passed|
|[ Speech from the Nošep Throne 4406 ]||May 4406||May 4407||passed|
|World Congress General Assembly Resolution #1: World Congress Budget||January 4405||December 4406||passed|
|Letter from President Morrison to Governor Chandler About Cabinet Negotiations||January 4405||October 4406||passed|
|Random fact: Particracy isn't just a game, it also has a forum, where players meet up to discuss role-playing, talk about in-game stuff, run their own newspaper or organisation and even discuss non-game and real-life issues! Check it out: http://forum.particracy.net/|
|Random quote: "I have opinions of my own - strong opinions. But I don't always agree with them." � George Bush|