National Conservative Party[?]
This page contains information about the National Conservative Party.
This party is inactive.
|The Fifth National Conservative Party of Kalistan|
-Liberty Shall Triumph-
Party Flag: https://imgur.com/KLKxMzC
Political Compass: https://www.politicalcompass.org/yourpoliticalcompass?ec=3.75&soc=-3.44
8 Values: https://8values.github.io/results.html?e=37.8&d=34.6&g=55.8&s=46.9
Director - Hoss Jenkins
Chairman - James Colbert
Leader of the NCP Minority -
President of the Republic - Maverick Combs
Premier of the Republic - Annalise Bellamy
Governor of Ananto - Guiseppe Gianccarlo-Guarneri
Governor of Neveras - Belle Zapatero
Governor of Odufaray - Frieda Lourent
Governor of Suldanor - Blake Thacker
Governor of Vrassa - James Barker-Clarkson
Manifesto of the National Conservative Party of Kalistan
Articles 1-4 "The Rights of the People"
1) First and foremost, we believe that no man, of authority or not, shall infringe upon the freedoms and rights of not only the people of Kalistan, but any man, woman, or child of Terra. In stating this, we hereby swear to the people of Kalistan and the peoples of Terra that we will always oppose any legislation which would infringe upon anyone's rights, and swear to support any bill which would grant and/or support any reasonable rights to the people.
2) The National Conservative Party and its members hereby denounce any forms of fascism, communism, unethical socialism, and any other "ism" which would either limit the rights of the people or strip a nation of its democracy.
3) The National Conservative Party holds the unalienable rights of Life, Liberty, and Property above all others.
4) The National Conservative Party considers itself a party in support of the dual economy, a concept in which the state controls a portion of the economy and what remains is left up to entrepreneurs to control. We support state ownership of industries deemed imperative to the survival of Kalistani citizens, such as food and housing. It is our goal to create these essential industries within the boundaries of state control.
Articles 5-15 "The Core Political and Social Values of the National Conservative Party of Kalistan"
5) Seeing as we hold the Right to Life as a right which cannot be infringed, we hereby denounce abortion and the death penalty and pledge to oppose any legislation which would expand the death penalty or abortion "rights."
6) We believe that the welfare of the Kalistani people that are unable to work and earn money themselves should be supported by their fellow Kalistanis to make sure that our less fortunate are not starving in the streets.
7) We believe that immigration and emigration should be quick and easy, but should also involve background checks to ensure we're not allowing violent criminals to enter our nation or to escape justice to our neighbors and continue their crimes outside of our borders. We are also staunchly anti illegal immigration and believe that all illegal aliens, once found, should be deported back to their homeland, unless reasonable justification for their crimes can be given.
8) We believe in the expansion of the legislature and the party rights.
9) We oppose discrimination of any and all kinds, and in stating this, we also state our disgust with and opposition to any forms of "positive" discrimination and swear to prevent any attempt to establish such programs.
10) We support the increase of funds to the education to public schools and the improvement of the education they provide. Although we don't support providing entirely for any student's university fees, we do support the establishment of national scholarships to assist young adults with exceptional intelligence and those from low income families.
11) We believe that the safety of the nation is the governments number two priority (Right behind ensuring the rights of the people) and should do more to support the military, domestic police, and counter terrorism agencies.
12) We believe that the government should follow the international rules of warfare, and maintain the prohibition of using, creating, and storing any chemical or biological weapons. On the other hand, we believe the government should also maintain a large supply of nuclear weapons in order to deter any other nations from going to war with us.
13) We hereby denounce and swear to oppose any forms of abuse against any man, woman, child, or animal and ensure that the punishments for these horrendous crimes are just.
14) We hereby swear to oppose any sort of censorship that the government may try to put in place, may it be against the press or the people themselves.
15) We believe that in order for the nation to be free, it must be secular, so we swear to oppose any law that would establish any sort of state religion in order to respect the religious freedoms of the people of Kalistan.
Article 16 "The Pledge of Patriotism"
16) We, the members of the National Conservative Party of Kalistan, hereby swear this oath of patriotism and loyalty to the people, the history, the culture, and the government of Kalistan. To the people, our fellow Kalistanis, we swear our undying support of your freedoms and to always represent and respect your values. To the history and culture of Kalistan, we swear to always to stand up and defend you against those who oppose you. We swear to protest, but not attempt to illegalize, the desecration of our great flag, any disrespect towards our national anthem, and any insults directed towards our people and any slander of Kalistan. To the government, whether controlled by us or not, we swear our allegiance and support to you, your politicians, and your workers. But also to the government, we also swear to speak out against any of your actions which we disagree with and it shall be know that if you take action against the people or their rights, you may consider this section of the oath null and void, for it is the people who have our undying loyalty, not the elites in Kaliburg. Liberty Shall Triumph! In Vino Veritas!
Significant Legislation Proposed and Passed by the NCP
Establishment of the Commission on the Preservation of Kalistani Cultural Pieces: http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill.php?billid=592060
Peace Accord of 4526: http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill.php?billid=593436
Bulk Military Modernization Bill: http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill.php?billid=596640
The Kalistan National Institute for the Study of Astronomy (KalAstro): http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill.php?billid=598106
Reform of the Prerogative: http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill.php?billid=598772
Authorization of Privateering (4702): http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill.php?billid=616527
http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill.php?billid=592569 - Van Wyck v. Kennedy
http://classic.particracy.net/viewbill.php?billid=598281 - Fatherson v. Stirner
This party is not part of the national cabinet.
|Civil Rights||moderate permissive||limited||perfect|
|Ecology||unknown||close to none||perfect|
|Government Responsibilities||small government-leaning||limited||perfect|
|Military||convinced militarist||close to none||perfect|
This party is a member of the following organizations:
- United Nationalists
- Pro-life parties
- Conservatives International
- Anti-Communist League (ACL)
- Civil Rights Council
|Month||Votes||Total Votes||Votes (%)||Votes (%) (+)||Seats||Total Seats||Seats (%)||Seats (+)|
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election, relative to its maximum.
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature.
This graph shows the share of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature, together with the share of other parties.
You can view the party's proposed bills here.
This party has to vote on the following bills:
This is the voting[?] record of the National Conservative Party.
|Random fact: Don't vote yes on a cabinet coalition that doesn't give you the power that you deserve.|
|Random quote: "The basis of a democratic state is liberty." - Aristotle|