This page contains information about the Radikaldemokratische Partei.
This party is inactive.
|The Radical Democratic Party is a republican, secularist, socialist, anti-authoritarian, environmentalist, and democratic labor party with a minority libertarian-socialist wing. We are in favor of returning freedom of the press to this country, abolishing the monarchy, separation of church and state, and a radical, bottom-up democratic socialism.|
Libertarian Socialism (small faction)
Party Leader: Collective Leadership.
This party is not part of the national cabinet.
|Centralization||unitarist-leaning||close to none||perfect|
|Civil Rights||moderate permissive||excellent||perfect|
|Ecology||unknown||close to none||perfect|
|Foreign Relations||unknown||close to none||perfect|
|Government Responsibilities||small government-leaning||high||perfect|
This party is a member of the following organizations:
- International Greens
- International Secularist Society
- Socialist International
- International Labour Movement
- International Worker's Alliance
- World Anti-Capitalist Initiative
- World Peace Society
- Environmental Protection Organization
- Liberal Environmentalists
- International Civil Liberties Union
- Communist Socialist Alliance
- The Society for Intellectual and Cultural Advancement (SICA)
- Democratic Socialist International
- The Left Coalition
- Alliance of Terran Republics
- Alliance for Democracy and Humanity
- Civil Rights Council
- World Federalist Alliance
- The Untited Nations of the Terra
- Liberal Representative Organization
- Artanian Socialist Congress
- Progressive Civil Liberties Alliance
|Month||Votes||Total Votes||Votes (%)||Votes (%) (+)||Seats||Total Seats||Seats (%)||Seats (+)|
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election, relative to its maximum.
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature.
This graph shows the share of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature, together with the share of other parties.
You can view the party's proposed bills here.
This party has to vote on the following bills:
This is the voting[?] record of the Radikaldemokratische Partei.
|Random fact: Real-life organisations should not be referenced in Particracy, unless they are simple and generic (eg. "National Organisation for Women" is allowed).|
|Random quote: "Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work." - Will Rogers|