United for Peace[?]
This page contains information about the United for Peace.
This party is inactive.
This party is not part of the national cabinet.
|Civil Rights||moderate permissive||limited||perfect|
|Ecology||unknown||close to none||perfect|
|Foreign Relations||unknown||close to none||perfect|
|Government Responsibilities||moderate small government||limited||perfect|
|Market||moderate laissez-faire||close to none||perfect|
This party is a member of the following organizations:
- No Taxation!
- International Social Democrats
- Foundation for Individual Rights (FIR)
- World Peace Society
- International Centrist Alliance
- Liberal Environmentalists
- Cannabis Association for Legalizing Marijuana (CALM)
- Peace Organisation
- Westwheel Investments
- Alliance of Liberals for Terra
- International Science, Education and Culture Organization
- Pro-life parties
- International Free Trade Organisation
- (OIDCC) Organization for international democracy, and Christian culture.
- Terran Coalition for Science
- Democratic Socialist International
- Conservatives International
- Private Bank of Kanjor
- Intrnational Democratic Alliance (IDA)
- Feminist Alliance for Terra
- Artanian Union
- The Alliance of Conservatives of Terra
- Republican World Alliance
- Alliance for Democracy and Humanity
- Free Market Academy
- Forum for Reformist Co-operation
- International Liberal Alliance
- Progressive International
- International Terran Bank
- The New International Progressive Alliance
|Month||Votes||Total Votes||Votes (%)||Votes (%) (+)||Seats||Total Seats||Seats (%)||Seats (+)|
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election, relative to its maximum.
This graph shows the percentage of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature.
This graph shows the share of seats the party achieved in each election in the entire legislature, together with the share of other parties.
You can view the party's proposed bills here.
This party has to vote on the following bills:
This is the voting[?] record of the United for Peace.
|Random fact: Moderation may appoint a small number of Global Role-Players, who will collectively comprise the Global Role-Play Commitee and whose identities will be listed on the Register of the Global RP Commitee . Global Role-Players may not generally compel players or nations to role-play, to acknowledge a role-play or to role-play in a particular way, but they do enjoy a special licence to initiate role-play across the game world.|
|Random quote: "We can only protect liberty by making it relevant to the modern world." - Tony Blair|