Dundorfian Diplomatic Relations Treaty
This treaty was drafted in August 3791 by the Dundorf kaiserlichen Liberalen Partei.
|Dundorfian Diplomatic Relations Treaty|
Dundorf: Bundesrepublik Dundorf and its successor states.
Signing nations: other nations which have signed this Treaty
Contracting Nations: Dundorf and other nations which have signed this Treaty
This Treaty is an agreement between the Contracting Nations (Dundorf and the other signing nations):
1. The basis of the relations between Contracting Nations shall be that of enduring peace, friendship, and understanding between the two countries.
2. This Treaty's objective is to extend, strengthen and confirm relations between Contracting Nations, by working co-operatively in matters of mutual interest.
1. Contracting Nations shall endevour to maintain peace and friendly open diplomacy with each other.
2. Contracting Nations shall never confront or aggress using military force against each other.
3. Contracting Nations recognize each nations everlasting soverignitory over its territory, within its set international borders.
1. Dundorf shall be granted a permanent diplomatic embassy in other Contracting Nations's capitals
2. Contracting Nations shall be granted a permanent diplomatic embassy in Dundorf's capital.
The treaty consists of the following articles.
The treaty has been formally ratified by the following nations.
|Poblacht Chónaidhme na Kirlawa (Kirlawa)||December 4684|
|Serenissima Res Publica Pontesiae (Most Serene Republic of Pontesi)||June 4552|
|Jumhuriyat as-Sahil (Solentia)||March 4163|
|Teyrnas Aloria/Das Königreich Aloria (Aloria)||January 4128|
|Jumhuriyyat al-Qalb al-Ma'atraniyyah (Kafuristan)||February 4120|
|Federal Republic of Vorona (Deltaria Nova)||June 4070|
|Cakaniye Cumhuriyeti/The Republic of Jakania||July 3908|
|Unionis Kundrati||June 3804|
|מדינת ביתנו (State of Beiteynu)||July 3801|
|Zardika Federacio (Zardugal)||May 3801|
|Unión Federal de Gaduridos (Gaduridos)||May 3800|
|Commonwealth of Rutania||December 3799|
|1st Princely Republic of Lodamun||December 3798|
|Republika ng Dankuk (Dankuk/Kyoseon)||November 3798|
|Popola Aŭtonoma Distriktoj de Kobura (People's Autonomous Districts of Cobura)||May 3798|
|Empire de Canrille (Rildanor)||February 3798|
|Dundorfische Demokratische Republik (Dundorf)||October 3792|
The treaty contains no articles that can be verified.
You need to be logged in to view the section on ratification.
|Random fact: Role-play is most enjoyable and successful when there is good communication and friendly relations between all players involved.|